• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Gilbey said:

aye, even with all this quality evidence ?

Maybe you are easily pleased mate but I’m a bit more sceptical .Ive been to many so called sightings around me and all I’ve seen evidence of is dogs .A spate of sheep killings 2 months ago was supposed to be a cat but all I found was dog prints and a deerhound cross was shot by the farmer in the act of pulling a sheep’s guts out .I think grey man would of turned it into a definite cat scene lol.

l actually would love to see one as I’ve reserved a spot on the wall for a mount .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, bell said:

Looks photoshop to me and where’s the tree gone ?

Minor detail mate .You weren’t supposed to see that lol .Couldnt make this shit up mind and they wonder why we are sceptical lol 

11 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Maybe you are easily pleased mate but I’m a bit more sceptical .Ive been to many so called sightings around me and all I’ve seen evidence of is dogs .A spate of sheep killings 2 months ago was supposed to be a cat but all I found was dog prints and a deerhound cross was shot by the farmer in the act of pulling a sheep’s guts out .I think grey man would of turned it into a definite cat scene lol.

l actually would love to see one as I’ve reserved a spot on the wall for a mount .

nah sceptical as well mate, love to see something of worth but its all shite up to now. Could live in these big fir plantations I suppose, but finding a mate and breeding? And round here there only visible to townies on a summer stroll...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Greyman,at what point are you going to give this up and admit theres no big cats in G.B.?

What because of a few small minded people’s opinions on a website mate come on, I see enough stuff every year that confirms to me there are cats roaming England, the only mystery to me is how many and is there a big enough gene pool to survive or are we seeing the last of a diminishing population, it’s also worth me listening to the non stop drivel dished out on here by the same tiny handful of people, for the dozens of genuine people who have contacted me through pm and provided me with witness accounts photos and dna samples,  there is nothing to give up as I have walked my dogs in the countryside since childhood I love the wildlife and probably no more about it locally than most, I used to be all about catching everything and anything that moved but now it’s illegal and the prey has no monetary value so why kill it, if the dogs flush and catch something when I,m out checking cameras it’s all accidental so I guess In answer to your original query, when my legs give up on me ??

• Like 8
11 hours ago, mackem said:

Not british but scientists have found evidence of a giant lion that preyed upon elephant sized herbivores in Kenya,it weighed up to 1500 Kg,thats a big cat :icon_eek: Pic shows its jaw-bone compared to a modern day lion skull.

BBW3hmL.jpg

Good example of the carnassial tooth at the rear of the jaw that leaves the tooth pits in bone and also trims the ribs so close to the spine on the remains of a cats dinner, anyways that’s enough for you to pick over for the bank hols but I,m off out for a few days r and r back on Sunday ✌️✌️✌️

BA96B216-350A-4A12-A400-06C623CA3B00.jpeg

5E414A1A-9560-4F69-8EBA-8BA009EDF3BB.jpeg

2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Greyman,at what point are you going to give this up and admit theres no big cats in G.B.?

you don't know that for sure.

I'm to tight to risk having cameras stolen personally but get to see some interesting things/people on trail cams, grand hobby ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

What because of a few small minded people’s opinions on a website mate come on, I see enough stuff every year that confirms to me there are cats roaming England, the only mystery to me is how many and is there a big enough gene pool to survive or are we seeing the last of a diminishing population, it’s also worth me listening to the non stop drivel dished out on here by the same tiny handful of people, for the dozens of genuine people who have contacted me through pm and provided me with witness accounts photos and dna samples,  there is nothing to give up as I have walked my dogs in the countryside since childhood I love the wildlife and probably no more about it locally than most, I used to be all about catching everything and anything that moved but now it’s illegal and the prey has no monetary value so why kill it, if the dogs flush and catch something when I,m out checking cameras it’s all accidental so I guess In answer to your original query, when my legs give up on me ??

I never meant give up getting out and enjoying the natural world and all in it.i meant giving up looking for big cats.

There is no evidence whatsoever no dna,photos,prints,shit,fur and theres no truly wild spaces left in GB thats not walked or worked.so what would convince you there's no big cats or are you deaf to that.?

1 hour ago, Gilbey said:

you don't know that for sure.

I'm to tight to risk having cameras stolen personally but get to see some interesting things/people on trail cams, grand hobby ?

I don't know that theres not crocodiles in the resovoir either.

Intresting things.yes but nothing to suggest big cats.

• Like 1
On 23/06/2017 at 07:56, Welsh_red said:

Papers just print anything you tell them these days just to try and be the first

They,ll be saying there's piranhas in a doncaster lake next?

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic