1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

How much for a camera like your mates. Why do the ones in the UK look like the picture was taken on a calculator where as they are clear?

A it’s in daytime and B I take a photo of an old laptop screen with my I pad so I can put them on here it distorts the images I have thousands of Chrystal clear images of most uk wildlife I just can’t upload them to here without loosing some quality like this me on one of my cameras 

05D1481C-A89D-4E31-AB19-B0E11F83AAE0.jpeg

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

How much for a camera like your mates. Why do the ones in the UK look like the picture was taken on a calculator where as they are clear?

His pics are taken on a browning trail-cam,you can pick them up for a hundred quid,i have trail cams that are equally as clear and one that is £500 here where the pic and footage are superb,i don't know why the ones in the UK are blurry,i have put pics up on here of muntjac day and night that were pin-sharp,the cams are the same as the ones sold in the states.Maybe UK cats are blurry.

atta_033727_image_00E4514FFA.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, mackem said:

Arizona mate.

Yup coatimundi.lots of them where he is.

Have you ever seen any similar taken 100% in the UK genuine question?I asked about the leopard you told me about the skin of snared in the UK by a forum member on here,did he have pics of it in situ in the snare?What was the story,you don't have to name names,i realise it was a confidence.And how do you know a UK leopard has a 500 square mile territory,again genuine question as no-ones ever collared one,and the terrain here resembles nowhere they are found naturally so its just got to be speculative?

Most recently at one of our meetings we were contacted by a very wealthy land owner who asked to come along as he and others had seen a puma on his land and wanted to no if there were any dangers or things he should do, at the end of the night the younger gentleman that had accompanied him pulled out a mobile and showed a short video of a crystal clear 100 percent mountain lion, before walking out, I no of two others I,ve mentioned before that have been copyrighted with threats of legal action if shown, there is some quite clear ones of a black one in daylight on the film I mentioned if it ever gets released taken in bright sunlight, problem is it’s black with a lot of shine and walking directly away from the camera, the story with that one was the bloke saw a cat in Dorset bought one camera put it out and got it quick time, regarding the pelt it was on the wall of a neighbour of a lad from here who had lost some stock had seen a cat on his land previously and sent me some pics and done some swabs, nothing on them, I never saw the pelt or have reason to doubt it’s existance it was caught in a snare skinned and hung on the wall as far as I no, lastly I think I,ll try to find the film and you can make up your mind about the tracker, I don’t think he has a scooby but he may just be a bit out of kilter being here, I,ll do a little research on him before branding him as he could turn out to be the bollacks ???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Gilbey said:

surely uk cats would have a tiny territory.

Everything is guesswork,speculation,but surely a small territory would make them easier to pattern?

Mac is right everything is conjecture, but in the overall big picture of cats around the world the same pattern emerges the lower the population the bigger the territory,s, males and females have separate territory’s and a males will be much bigger and cover several females, as I have said some of our group work on projects abroad and a lot of research has been done in the states on captured and collared puma, the patterns always show up the same, food water shelter and sex, are the basic requirements were ever in the world they are, this is possibly the most famous puma, lives in Hollywood among 1000s of people and is seldom seen unfortunately to go on his travels he has to cross major roads and his mate was killed by a car a  while back he,s called p22 as they all have a number ??

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Everything is guesswork,speculation,but surely a small territory would make them easier to pattern?

you'd have thought? If they do roam how aren't they captured on something?

calling roaming for a mate, rearing young undetected, cubs must be born wise, with incredibly low mortality? Neither believe it or don't personally, but the lack of evidence after all this time?

Some of the people I no have got audio of cats calling from the woods at night, but as everything gets torn to peices a sound could have been recorded anywhere, earlier this year I went to an old quarry on a Sunday when it was closed, that has had years of sightings around it and I played a call used by hunters to call in cats in the states, and I did definitely have something moving in the undergrowth near me it was in daylight and the magpies were going mental following whatever it was I could here it but it seemed to be moving round just out of site in cover it was a real spine tingling goose bumpie moment that I will definitely repeat at certain times of year, it’s all the uncertainty and speculation and secret squirrels and different groups of people working in secret that drives me on to get a perfect picture, most years I hear of one or two sightings involving a mother with cubs this year so far none, but they will happen over the next month or so I,m sure, the big debate at the moment internally is are we seeing the end of a diminishing population, or are they just becoming more naturalised and comfortable in there own environments, from what I,ve seen in my short period of proper looking, I would say the latter as I  am finding things very close to urbanisation now we’re as in years gone by it was always on remote moorlands and vast forests, the typical places you would dump a large pet predator if you wanted to give it a chance of survival, ✌️✌️

• Like 1

Good then hopefully someone who willing to share a vid with a time and location tag ,will capture the holy grail and we can put this to bed .Until then ,Cwis Packham is better odds on to join a pheasant syndicate .

• Haha 2

And here’s his lunch, found this last week, killed by a car on a country lane, totally hollowed out over about 5 hours in an area were a cat has been seen on several occasions, ????

7FC51332-67A7-43F7-84C1-72C9CA4B7129.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Classic badger ,fox scavenge mate .All cats without fail pull hair from a carcass before dinning in mouthfuls and there’s not a hair in sight .Want to name that cat dyson  .You know the form better than most so please don’t throw in any old shite .

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic