Not being thick mate but I never thought for one minute there was a film crew but do they ban all cameras and cam phones at these events as well ,no didn’t think so .First thing anybody does  these  days on seeing something of interest is reach for the phone which none of these apperared to do .

I actually would love to see one mate but alas the more I read ,the more I think it’s a wind up .

• Thanks 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Going back to your pics not being allowed public ,I can’t really see anybody keeping that pic to themselves and with speed of what app these days be all round the country in a heart beat .

13 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Any update on when this study will be back from peer review?

I met with the student at the uni who is doing a disatation on the tooth pit samples at the end of March and they are all but finished, think this is when things can move forward, for obvious reasons I don’t have a lot of involvement in this side of things, there are also several meetings to be had with certain official body,s, which seem quite hard to get a platform on, I still just wonder round the countryside doing my little bit, were as some of the more academics are putting a lot more time and money into making it become a proper recognised subject, the subject needs funding to get accepted but needs accepting to get funding, so it’s a bit of a catch 22 and the first bit we have to do by ourselves to make the second bit happen if that makes sense ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Going back to your pics not being allowed public ,I can’t really see anybody keeping that pic to themselves and with speed of what app these days be all round the country in a heart beat .

It’s not my pics and without stealing people’s phones or SD cards how else can they be made public ? you will get to see some good pics I think in the near future as more people get interested in the subject plus things like trail cams and thermal, there are groups popping up on platforms like Facebook all the time were people are pooling there experiences and knowledge and there are far to many for them all to be wrong, mad or just lying, as the old saying goes the truth will out?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I met with the student at the uni who is doing a disatation on the tooth pit samples at the end of March and they are all but finished, think this is when things can move forward, for obvious reasons I don’t have a lot of involvement in this side of things, there are also several meetings to be had with certain official body,s, which seem quite hard to get a platform on, I still just wonder round the countryside doing my little bit, were as some of the more academics are putting a lot more time and money into making it become a proper recognised subject, the subject needs funding to get accepted but needs accepting to get funding, so it’s a bit of a catch 22 and the first bit we have to do by ourselves to make the second bit happen if that makes sense ?

No worries, mate! I'd read the comments with yourself and Born earlier on and just wondered if there was any update. :thumbs:

Ben Mee head of the Dartmoor zoological society has seen footage taken in the area,and seen the footprint,his words......I would be surprised if theres a big cat in that area...…..and he is chatting about,his words....Barely credible....stories of big cats in the area.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Ben Mee head of the Dartmoor zoological society has seen footage taken in the area,and seen the footprint,his words......I would be surprised if theres a big cat in that area...…..and he is chatting about,his words....Barely credible....stories of big cats in the area.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6895493/Leopard-expert-says-5ins-wide-pawprint-convincing-evidence-animal-loose-Dartmoor.html

• Like 1
Just now, Welsh_red said:

I saw that,i also watched him on sky-news say something totally different,he should be on sky again later,its often repeated,he holds up a genuine puma print,its about 3 inches across,and gives a little giggle when chatting about a 5 inch print,he thinks any footage that he saw is a savannah cat cross.

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

I saw that,i also watched him on sky-news say something totally different,he should be on sky again later,its often repeated,he holds up a genuine puma print,its about 3 inches across,and gives a little giggle when chatting about a 5 inch print,he thinks any footage that he saw is a savannah cat cross.

Weird he's giving 2 different opinions 

3 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Weird he's giving 2 different opinions 

I think he has had time to rethink after watching this footage ? "The size of an alsatian" 

Published on 8 Apr 2019

Britain's big cat outbreak has deepened after a SECOND one the size of an 'Alsatian' was spotted in a field. Shocked Becky Abrey was celebrating her birthday with a family meal when she spotted the huge beast. It appeared in a field near a beachfront car park and Becky was able to capture footage that has now been sent to experts. Her sighting comes just days after the small village of Harrowbarrow in Cornwall spoke of their fears that a large panther-like big cat was stalking them.
18 minutes ago, mackem said:
Published on 8 Apr 2019

Britain's big cat outbreak has deepened after a SECOND one the size of an 'Alsatian' was spotted in a field. Shocked Becky Abrey was celebrating her birthday with a family meal when she spotted the huge beast. It appeared in a field near a beachfront car park and Becky was able to capture footage that has now been sent to experts. Her sighting comes just days after the small village of Harrowbarrow in Cornwall spoke of their fears that a large panther-like big cat was stalking them.

Has the footage been released to the public mackem

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic