6 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

just gets more blurry, could be either. There was a genuine big un on the tv recently with a short tail

did a image search after someone on here said there was some good pics about, the only decent one imo is the one on the side of a rock and its not that great

Short tail would be a lynx mate like this one, sorry can’t put the video up won’t work, but yes they are here as well ?????

0EBF1155-F7E4-4689-B454-23F7AF6FC1FA.png

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Is that from footage you've take in the UK?

It’s what someone sent me, but without an exact location or anyway of confirmation, I was told it was taken somewhere in Scotland, if it was on my camera I would have a pic of me in the same spot, that’s why every piece of the puzzle has to be 100 percent unquestionable, lots of 6/10 pics but no 10/10,S yet, ???

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Short tail would be a lynx mate like this one, sorry can’t put the video up won’t work, but yes they are here as well ?????

0EBF1155-F7E4-4689-B454-23F7AF6FC1FA.png

nope not a lynx (? ? ? ? ? ). It was with its full tailed mother and sibling lol, don't know if it was born like that or chewed off at birth or what

17 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

nope not a lynx (? ? ? ? ? ). It was with its full tailed mother and sibling lol, don't know if it was born like that or chewed off at birth or what

Could also be if it’s real that the parents were different types of cat we do get a few weird looking ones, limited gene pool ?

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Could also be if it’s real that the parents were different types of cat we do get a few weird looking ones, limited gene pool ?

lol think it was Attenborough mate

• Like 1
On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 15:57, Greyman said:

What ever it is, by using the scale it was I think just under 2ft to the shoulder and 33” long in body minus the tail, same size as my pet one ??here is the animal zoomed right in? I have several more scaled like it and if there are no cats here there are a number of black things of very simular size creeping round our countryside, 

9339DA21-D42B-42DC-8BCC-FCB07D7500C4.jpeg

A9D775FA-F737-420A-B70E-AF34247C596D.png

cane corso another possibility?

Edited by Gilbey
pic
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

BIG CAT BRITAIN_ 'Leopard' snapped by student prowling ___.jpg

Just to confirm this was taken in England google earth is a good tool, it was in Yorkshire the morning after a night of heavy rain, ideal time to lay out on a rock and get some warmth 

32760606-B98B-45B4-B783-A4431562E20A.jpeg

8AF8967F-C67E-4F1D-9467-E26E31DE9C58.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Just to confirm this was taken in England google earth is a good tool, it was in Yorkshire the morning after a night of heavy rain, ideal time to lay out on a rock and get some warmth 

32760606-B98B-45B4-B783-A4431562E20A.jpeg

8AF8967F-C67E-4F1D-9467-E26E31DE9C58.jpeg

Good strategy that. I've laid on some rocks in mid wales, to warm up after a night of heavy drinking myself, on several occasions over the years. Definitely works ? ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 2

Greyman, only joking with you mate lol. I for one, certainly do believe there are big cats living in the wild in britain. Have read a few bits and pieces lately, and was a bit surprised by the amount of sightings, about a thousand each year, in britain. Taking it all into account, it's harder to believe big cats aren't living in the wild here.

I look forward to your posts about them. Keep it up G ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

Anybody got a idea how that picture was taken 

I think it was taken by people walking on the Yorkshire moors it was reported in a local newspaper at the time but surprisingly never got the attention it deserved, ??

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats as convincing as ive seen.....what the f**k else could it be !

best of a terrible bunch ? kid could of faked it who knows, iirc there was alien photographed on the same moor

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic