Good point. So why hasn't one of the allegedly big cat's here caught some disease and wandered into a populated area. 

As a kid I found a fox wandering around near town. Threw my jacket over it had it in my arms. Didn't know any better.

Cops passed and screeched to a halt. Jumped out the van.

"What you got there son"?

A fox!

"Put it down"¡

They called the RSPCA who came and shot it. I remember the cop saying something about rabies nearly shit myself lol

It had distemper got a lift home by the cops though.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Good point. So why hasn't one of the allegedly big cat's here caught some disease and wandered into a populated area. 

According to Jonathon McGowan the UK's leading big cat expert/authority some cats here live in populated areas including London despite this being the most heavily surveilled country on the planet with PTZ CCTV everywhere.

Perhaps both leopard and pumas or leopards have naturalised and are spreading out looking for territories just like over here in the UK, as many of these species move through built up areas including London. Many of these cats actually live in cities just like the leopards in India, Indonesia and Africa.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, scothunter said:

As a kid I found a fox wandering around near town. Threw my jacket over it had it in my arms. Didn't know any better.

Cops passed and screeched to a halt. Jumped out the van.

"What you got there son"?

A fox!

"Put it down"¡

They called the RSPCA who came and shot it. I remember the cop saying something about rabies nearly shit myself lol

It had distemper got a lift home by the cops though.

I,m not a vet or expert in anyway regarding  animal diseases cause and effect, but if I had  to hazzard a guess I would suggest everything that's happening abroad will eventually happen here but as populations are still very small and somewhat segmented I think the spread and effect of disease would also be minute and as yet not caused any real conflict, for Mackem clearly you now have your Jonathan's a looney stance so everything he says is a lie but I have also found things around the outskirts of my own major city that makes me think that they are getting closer to towns and city,s, as they breed they will need to make new territory and as there territory is so big they will end up coming into towns and city,s eventually, just had a very good credible shout from someone inside the m25 circle, so I don't no if they live in London but all the pointers are that they are getting closer to urbanisation ?

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

for Mackem clearly you now have your Jonathan's a looney stance so everything he says is a lie 

At first if you remember mate I said he was a fantasist,having read his visitation by aliens and the UFO stuff,i know he has issues so whatever he says has no credibility without concrete proof.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

At first if you remember mate I said he was a fantasist,having read his visitation by aliens and the UFO stuff,i know he has issues so whatever he says has no credibility without concrete proof.

There are many weird and wonderful people involved and mad or sane all the stuff that each of us submit is examined by science  so our personal beliefs don't count for anything, I even talk with vegetarians who think hunting is horrendous but as long as we are all pulling in the same direction and handing our findings in, it's all good  apart from Danny nineham who is a true conman ?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Greyman said:

There are many weird and wonderful people involved and mad or sane all the stuff that each of us submit is examined by science  so our personal beliefs don't count for anything, I even talk with vegetarians who think hunting is horrendous but as long as we are all pulling in the same direction and handing our findings in, it's all good  apart from Danny nineham who is a true conman ?

What scientists? So is the link I posted the group your a part of?

15 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

What scientists? So is the link I posted the group your a part of?

bit of a hangover this morning so, you will have to go back and look yourself, look for born hunters contribution as he is a scientist and explained it much better than me,  you'll have to put the link up you are talking about as you have put a few up and I,m not going back through it all I,m afraid, 

• Thanks 1
On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 11:40, greg64 said:

that looks like a big motorhome parked up to me 

I saw this pic and thought of the space-ship/motorhome :laugh:

35963605_1228148357321796_3815805415719960576_n.jpg

• Haha 3
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic