Just now, W. Katchum said:

Here’s a laugh, couldn’t help meself, nice one fred/dogfox/kerny ??? laughs on you again ?

The funny thing is you actually believe I'm on that video Dotty Poo........ ??

The laugh is definitely on you. ??

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ye keep sayin dotty doo as tho it some sort a secret?? that’s difference between us kiddo??? never once have I denied any accounts or who I was. I was banned an come back, no big deal, if they wanna ban me again no big deal, iv had umpteen names an everybody knows it. So fill ye boots??I’m off now, got a hot date with a barbel, atleast got more chance a them turning up?????? tooddle pip kiddo

I now name you Dotty Poo Poo cos your arse fell out.... ??

Enjoy your fishing Wally. ??

1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

Hahahaha you posted the call log of when you said what? You wouldn't answer for ages while the poor sod was driving up and down looking for you and when you did answer you wouldn't even tell him where you was, infact you wouldn't even talk. ????? He's come to the conclusion you only gained the courage to come out when you knew the lad was long  gone hahahahaha. You know what happened and your bum did a poo-poo Dotty Doo........ ??

Funny as f**k.

Screenshot_2018-04-28-23-16-08.png

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic