I did a google yesterday and am surprised at how many people claim to have been attacked by a black leopard in this country,one couple were attacked and the guy was knocked to the floor,surely they are all fabulists like nineham or McGowan as no report mentioned a hospital visit following the attack?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

I did a google yesterday and am surprised at how many people claim to have been attacked by a black leopard in this country,one couple were attacked and the guy was knocked to the floor,surely they are all fabulists like nineham or McGowan as no report mentioned a hospital visit following the attack?

Because it's rubbish that's why, remember that little kid who was clawed by one? 

10 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yeah I think if they say they've been attacked and haven't been seriously injured their full of shite . Plenty of bullshitters around

2 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Because it's rubbish that's why, remember that little kid who was clawed by one? 

Ninehams nephew,the one with the bramble scratches on his face :victory: 

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

Yeah I think if they say they've been attacked and haven't been seriously injured their full of shite . Plenty of bullshitters around

Not one serious injury though one woman had a scratch on her chest,i bet it wasn't a scratch like this.

thQ1YZF50S.jpg

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

There's a  difference between an  animal attack and one fighting for it's life ,cornered by a mob .If a leopard wanted to kill a person there would be hardly any mess .

They all seem shocked and scared that its lashing out.  Bunch of Muppets 

5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

There's a  difference between an  animal attack and one fighting for it's life ,cornered by a mob .If a leopard wanted to kill a person there would be hardly any mess .

Yup,swift and silent attack,they don't f**k around,one of the reports a ladies dog was supposed to have chased the panther off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Yes I'm afraid any truths will be lost within the huge amount of crap story's reguarding big cats. Its easy to see that the vast majority of sightings etc, are total rubbish, but im not convinced that its all just fairy story's.

• Like 2

Last post for a while by the looks of it, but what a lot of people are also failing to take into consideration is how diseases like rabies and distemper affect these cats in there native lands and a lot of the attacks being shown are sick animals, there was a documentary on tv last week about cats, from Siberian Tigers to Pumas in the states that had lost there fear of people came into towns and attacked people all of them had canine distemper or some simular infection, but why let the truth ruin a good story hey, ?

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic