• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mackem said:

Saw hundreds, maybe more, matches over there Charts, always enjoyed the Derby. post-1930-0-57435300-1309000249_thumb.jpgpost-1930-0-83607800-1309453664_thumb.jpgpost-1930-0-56728900-1311414914_thumb.jpg

Seen a few in Thailand.

Still waiting for my mate to send me some spurs from Phillipines, purely as ornaments, of course ?

Cheers.

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Seen a few in Thailand.

Seen a few at the back of chatuchak market, used to be held there often but there was a crackdown on it. Philippines its a national sport and always on TV so easy to watch ?

2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

In all fairness I don’t like chihuahua either ?

Im sure I read that cat was suffering from an illness ? 

f**k all wrong with chihuahuas, if you you can sort their teeth out, their anal glands and their feet out. 

f***ing nightmare!

• Thanks 1

Thing is ,most if not all the sightings are in or around human habitation here .The majority of the population here does not venture into the wild places nor stray from from internet coverage yet sightings and fuzzy pics are still happening .There would be no need to put trail cams up in a wilderness area according to the sightings yet we still ,after feck knows how many years ,don’t have the correct pics ,vids of a large uk cat .

The can find one in the deserts of Arizona ,in the mountains of Afghanistan ,the jungles of South America yet on this tiny island we are apparently so backward as to not be able to track one down .Just dosnt make logical sense .

These things if there arnt ghosts ,need to eat ,leave tracks and spoor yet nobody seems to be able to track one .There’s snow up north ,the sighting of many a large cat apparently ,where’s the tracks in the snow .
I don’t believe cats are any different to any other creature regards road sense or we’d see no feral cat road deaths .So mant things don’t add up .

Just think for a moment what is asked of here ,an apex predator roaming the land with nothing but a myth to support it ,a following of desperate devotees who jump on anything as proof and seemingly to attract some proper weirdos if the tube is anything to go by .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

@mackem

WWW.PBSLEARNINGMEDIA.ORG

Find out how Asiatic lions and farmers in Gujarat share living space in this video from NATURE: India’s Wandering Lions...

They have started eating a few people in India ?

13 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Thing is ,most if not all the sightings are in or around human habitation here .The majority of the population here does not venture into the wild places nor stray from from internet coverage yet sightings and fuzzy pics are still happening .There would be no need to put trail cams up in a wilderness area according to the sightings yet we still ,after feck knows how many years ,don’t have the correct pics ,vids of a large uk cat .

The can find one in the deserts of Arizona ,in the mountains of Afghanistan ,the jungles of South America yet on this tiny island we are apparently so backward as to not be able to track one down .Just dosnt make logical sense .

These things if there arnt ghosts ,need to eat ,leave tracks and spoor yet nobody seems to be able to track one .There’s snow up north ,the sighting of many a large cat apparently ,where’s the tracks in the snow .
I don’t believe cats are any different to any other creature regards road sense or we’d see no feral cat road deaths .So mant things don’t add up .

Just think for a moment what is asked of here ,an apex predator roaming the land with nothing but a myth to support it ,a following of desperate devotees who jump on anything as proof and seemingly to attract some proper weirdos if the tube is anything to go by .

So basically your call every body that has witnessed one a liar.

Cheers Arry

• Confused 1
9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

proper weirdos 

There's only one ?

He has written a book, maybe a few on big cats, couldn't photograph this 9 foot long big cat he found on the road as he had the wrong lens on his camera, took one pic when some tanks turned up ? went off to a meeting and returned to collect the body afterwards but the tanks had taken it ? listen to every word on this clip..... 

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, mackem said:

There's only one ?

He has written a book, maybe a few on big cats, couldn't photograph this 9 foot long big cat he found on the road as he had the wrong lens on his camera, took one pic when some tanks turned up ? went off to a meeting and returned to collect the body afterwards but the tanks had taken it ? listen to every word on this clip..... 

Without even looking at the video. The width of the white line, tells you all you need to know

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, Arry said:

So basically your call every body that has witnessed one a liar.

Cheers Arry

Read my post again Arry and digest before making assumptions .

I don’t know anyone who’s seen a large cat so cannot comment on the type of people that do .

Is there a regular type ?Do some just like to be heard ,do some think it’s cool or do some just see something and the brain tells it it’s something else .

Can’t answer that tbh Arry so what do you think .

Personally I think you’ve seen something but don’t want to appear weird ???

4 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Without even looking at the video. The width of the white line, tells you all you need to know

Those lines are 17cm in width, he measured them, he is Britain's foremost expert on big cats. 

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic