• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mackem said:

That's the infamous UK golf bunker shot ?

Mine was a genuine tiger pug in a tiger reserve ?

IMG_20221209_162012.jpg

IMG_20221209_162029.jpg

IMG_20221209_162047.jpg

I still think that dressing gown picture has to be the photo of the week ?

4 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Why not import some mountain lion hounds and have them at the ready for the next strong sighting 

Can you imagine the uproar with hounds across private land.Its was hard enough to run a bobbery pack of mink hounds along a river on perm  let alone letting hounds  loose at will.Hounds being a loose word for plot,trail curs . 

Just now, foxdropper said:

Can you imagine the uproar with hounds across private land.Its was hard enough to run a bobbery pack of mink hounds along a river on perm  let alone letting hounds  loose at will.Hounds being a loose word for plot,trail curs . 

Don’t they usually hunt in twos? 

• paulus locked this topic