18 hours ago, sandymere said:

Feck, they throw out some amount of kittens, imagine if there were 5 to 10 on Dartmoor, be like rabbits about the fields in a few years...you'd be falling over them what with no natural predators and having excellent road sense.......

Thirteen kittens were born to five mountain lion mothers between May and August, ?

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Births between May and August mark regional record for National Park Service researchers

and still pumping them out.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Cougar dubbed P-99 gave birth to the litter over the summer in the western Santa Monica mountains

Edited by shaaark

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

That being said you don't see lions or tigers doing the same. Why ?

Tigers because they are solitary and forest dwellers in the main, lions however do actually go into villages and the edges of towns frequently, Indian lions will at times go in to take cows.Often caught on CCTV. 

IMHO … Lions and especially tigers .. are a different kettle of fish compared to other big cats …. If you’ve ever been in a small car next to a Siberian /Amur tiger (2ft away) … you will know how intimidating and how vulnerable you feel , they are absolutely mahoosive ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

IMHO … Lions and especially tigers .. are a different kettle of fish compared to other big cats …. If you’ve ever been in a small car next to a Siberian /Amur tiger (2ft away) … you will know how intimidating and how vulnerable you feel , they are absolutely mahoosive ?

We went to Chonburi tiger Park years ago, they had a range of tiger sizes, cubs, juveniles, small adults etc you could stroke and be photographed with, my youngest son who was a skinny 8 year old wanted to go in with the biggest tiger, the guy told me he couldn't go in if he was under 4 feet tall as the tiger might get "Angry" ??

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, mackem said:

Tigers because they are solitary and forest dwellers in the main, lions however do actually go into villages and the edges of towns frequently, Indian lions will at times go in to take cows.Often caught on CCTV. 

Imagine taking the whippet for it last piss and coming across them 

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Imagine taking the whippet for it last piss and coming across them 

20% of Indian households don't have a toilet, especially in rural villages, they take a dump in the fields, forget the whippet, imagine wandering into a field in the dark for a crap ?

• Sad 1
9 minutes ago, mackem said:

We went to Chonburi tiger Park years ago, they had a range of tiger sizes, cubs, juveniles, small adults etc you could stroke and be photographed with, my youngest son who was a skinny 8 year old wanted to go in with the biggest tiger, the guy told me he couldn't go in if he was under 4 feet tall as the tiger might get "Angry" ??

So if you’re 4ft 1 … you’re fair game ??

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

20% of Indian households don't have a toilet, especially in rural villages, they take a dump in the fields, forget the whippet, imagine wandering into a field in the dark for a crap ?

?It would be running out of me before I got that far …. ?bucket job and slop out in the morning or a shit parcel out going for me ?

6 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

So if you’re 4ft 1 … you’re fair game ??

If you were small the tiger might have saw you as a bite sized prey item, there was a brit girl needed surgery after a tiger at the tiger temple mauled her when it got excited. 

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

If you were small the tiger might have saw you as a bite sized prey item, there was a brit girl needed surgery after a tiger at the tiger temple mauled her when it got excited. 

Feck that ..what if it fancied more than a bite size snack and was mr greedy ?

26 minutes ago, mackem said:

Ive stroked a few hungry beavers and it ain’t always pretty  … I ain’t stroking a hungry tiger big or small 

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

?

the-hangover-tiger.gif

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic