• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I know they are probably house cats of Jack Russell but here are some from Scotland though they are not pure blood most seem to have had the farmers tom in the mix ?

120C8302-7AE3-4EF9-8A07-CA40DAB1F77D.jpeg

5D4F2478-F0B4-4B1E-B1DC-B648EA3DC933.jpeg

447D4B48-5B98-44F3-804A-34D095CE601B.jpeg

B587CD00-B73C-4D0D-B8BE-53DDB37E5AC4.jpeg

Lovely still Paul .Not knowing anything about them you’d be forgiven thinking they were pure bloods though ,what say you snu .

9 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Fckn big cat lol

20221127_141415.jpg

there was a main coon cat in a dog crate when i was at the vets and it was huge the women that owned it said it was 4ft from it's nose to the tip of it's tail

• Like 1

Lot of talk about a possible reintroduction of Wildcats into Devon but the biggest threat to Scottish wildcats is hybridising with moggies and that would just be worse in Devon. It would need a control area for domestics if it were to have any value as a reintroduction  beyond turning the local farm cat population a little more wild.

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Sad news his mate died a short while ago, no more black leopards in the uk to escape or be released ?

Should be no more sightings from now on then?

As there are definitely none roaming the British countryside.  ?

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic