• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I haven't done anything except mark a certain member's card that would have been done by pm if he was set up to receive them. Its not like I've killed WILF like socks has done.

Or is that tomorrow ? 

who’s card you mark ? 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Think I preferred you when you was just nice without the prick added .

I'm just waiting for you to show up on the What Are You Eating thread with some humble pie. Though knowing you it will have a side serving of sour grapes.  

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Watch to the end ?

That's good footage...

Definitely a cat, no idea about scaling etc but the tail looks pretty long and "big cat" like to me...

I hope this comes together for you mate 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

That's good footage...

Definitely a cat, no idea about scaling etc but the tail looks pretty long and "big cat" like to me...

I hope this comes together for you mate 

i could get that footage every night of the week there’s plenty of cats about me ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i could get that footage every night of the week there’s plenty of cats about me ?

Sorry mate I dont believe you..

Get the video up...

??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

I'm just waiting for you to show up on the What Are You Eating thread with some humble pie. Though knowing you it will have a side serving of sour grapes.  

You on drugs cos that’s just weird .

• paulus locked this topic