When this was first reported, there were accounts of 3 men, 2 running off & this guy being caught........I take it those initial reports were garbage? Anyone heard anymore about that?

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Your killings are worse than ours" will solve absolutely nothing . This hatred was started yrs ago against the wrong people , for yrs some Muslims have preached about hatred towards anyone who doesn'

"Im proud to be asian" says the asian guy.     "Im proud to be black" says the black guy.     "Im proud to be white" says the racist!.

How to stay cool, calm and collected ....    

Posted Images

Personally I enjoy bgd on the site, regardless of involvement of sports or not

has he left this site??

sadly he has not, my point is this,if he went on a labour or any other leftie site and claimed to support hunting he would be thrown off, his views are nothing more than provocation trying to insight people to say things that will be logged down and one day maybe used against them,I asked what form of country sports he is involved in that attract him to this site and all I,ve had back is oh he,s entitled to his views and brings a different opinion, but I am very suspicious of him and his reasons for being here and would encourage anyone getting drawn into his web to be very carefull, he is here to provoke people to make incriminating statements online, and that's my opinion, nothing more, I,ll get my coat now cheers
. Bgd........ Fly grass

How to stay cool, calm and collected .... :laugh:

good god how did he do it, after few mins he get size 10 in his big mouth , there white people that think there black . :yes: wankers

• Like 1

I reckon that if he whent a few of them would be laid out ... you can always tell a serious fella by their demeanour and the way they hold themselves .........

• Like 2

I reckon that if he whent a few of them would be laid out ... you can always tell a serious fella by their demeanour and the way they hold themselves .........

He's definitely got that indescribable 'glint in his eye ! A touch of the smiling assassin about him........

• Like 1

If you have something to say "Say it" but as with anything in life be prepare to accept the consequences of your actions , Which a lot of people on here are not prepared to do, lips flapping then panicking in case a knock on the door comes LOL

That is one thing I believe about you, I think you would say the same face to face as you would on here and I don't mean that as a compliment, to me that makes you normal, but there is no way bgd would be such a pest if he was not behind a keyboard and that makes him a wrong un to me.

yep he would, acting all john sambo til he gets belted in the gob then accuses them of beating a pensioner

you wouldnt be capable or good enough fanny.

youuu could be celebwating toooooo, aye aye mystic meg

make you sick,its thier accent that winds me up,cockney Blackman x paki.very annoying.

Innit bruv,,,,,y'get'me :laugh: they affect that crappy accent while living in a £750k house with mummy and daddy :laugh: and chatting shit about how hard it is in the ghetto or on the street :D

make you sick,its thier accent that winds me up,cockney Blackman x paki.very annoying.

Innit bruv,,,,,y'get'me :laugh: they affect that crappy accent while living in a £750k house with mummy and daddy :laugh: and chatting shit about how hard it is in the ghetto or on the street :D

They should get their straps and Jack a bully van......innit !

• Like 1

How to stay cool, calm and collected .... :laugh:

I was just watching him again, and the good lady asked me what I was doing, so I showed her the film......

She said to me "Do you think he needs a wheelbarrow ?"

I asked "What for ?"

She said (and I quote) "To carry his f***ing balls in !"

• Like 7

Just been a car crashed into a group gathering for eid prayers on westgate road in newcastle armed police are attending,but apparently its an accident.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/breaking-five-hurt-after-car-crashes-into-pedestrians-after-eid-prayers-in-newcastle/ar-BBD9PG2?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp

Emergency services are attending the scene of a collision in Newcastle after a car reportedly smashed into multiple people after Eid prayers.

Armed police were sent to the site of the crash in Westgate Road near Westgate Community College at around 9.30am this morning.

Cops at the scene confirmed five people have been injured in the collision.

It's understood a 42-year-old woman has been arrested in connection with the incident.

Unconfirmed reports on social media suggest the people who were involved in the crash were celebrating Eid.

A spokesperson for Northumbria Police said while enquiries are on-going to establish the circumstances, the incident is NOT being treated as terror related.

Eyewitnesses told the Newcastle Chronicle there were "lots of children" in the area and that the car reportedly hit "six or seven people".

The North East ambulance service have confirmed they are dealing with pedestrians who have been involved in a collision with a car

Details are still coming in and the situation is ongoing.The police helicopter has been scrambled and there are reports of armed police on the scene.

x