Huge Fire In London

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The palace is long overdue an upgrade. Money well spent. Its the heart of British culture.   Lets count up how much has been spent on minorities from daft grants and commuinty projects. Oh and let

It will go like this, they will all get given state of the art housing and a cold fortune found to do it all because of the demographic of that area. Same as when poor little Damilola Taylor was stab

I'd rehome them, back in the shit holes they came from.

Posted Images

Aye its certainly sending out yet another bad message!

appeasment and pandering to the tribes in case they get anymore flack.

Seeems PR is more important than the security of the nation.

yea all we hear is we wont tolerate mob rule etc. But apparently that only is directed towards us cause we have been become submissive as a nation.

I mean lets be honest here what has may got to lose by taking a hard stance. Her job as PM is f****d anyway

Luxury flats for the tribes rent free aye good luck getting them out once there in. Mind you after 6months there luxury building will look like a ghetto guaranteed!

The government are not going to carry out any immigration checks on any of the victims . Fukcing give me strength .....

Fu**ing unbelievable socks and May is now saying there is a possibility she is going to up the £5 million already given by the Government! Sad fu**in sad mate!

Just heard on the news that the outside cladding has failed a fire test .......

I heard on radio 4 this morning that 1000s of people may end up being evacuated from buildings that have this cladding......

The government are not going to carry out any immigration checks on any of the victims . Fukcing give me strength .....

a simple sum will show you why we are second class in our own country mate, there is an 11 year waiting list for social housing in Kensington yet many of the people in that block have not even been here for 11 years so how the feck did they get to the top of the housing list unless priority was giving to immigrants, if you were really sceptical you would almost think the accommodation was lined up waiting for them before they ever left there own country yet know one on the news will ever ask how the feck you have been in England for five years and have a 1.2 million pound council flat in one of the most desirable post codes in England
  • Like 4