Huge Fire In London

Yep, there's illegal immigrants in London. Did anyone say otherwise? :blink:

Never said they did did I?I just said its a fact theres shed-loads

Just realised,there is literally shed-loads,all of the slough-sheds in southall Hounslow hayes etc have loads of illegals living in there,i remember immigration did one televised raid on one street in southall? several years ago,net result was 13 illegals,that was from ONE street.

Well exactly, illegal immigrants are usually crammed into HMOs or converted sheds etc not 2 bed flats that go for £2000+pcm on the private market.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The palace is long overdue an upgrade. Money well spent. Its the heart of British culture.   Lets count up how much has been spent on minorities from daft grants and commuinty projects. Oh and let

It will go like this, they will all get given state of the art housing and a cold fortune found to do it all because of the demographic of that area. Same as when poor little Damilola Taylor was stab

I'd rehome them, back in the shit holes they came from.

Posted Images

We'll probbably never know the exact number of people who died in the fire, illegal immigrant or otherwise.

this will highlight the problem the amount in one building, set an average for the other places of its type. maybe they'll see it and why we voted leave. it they don't sort it out the uk is heading towards a civil war

What's voting to leave the EU got to do with illegal immigrants mostly from the Middle East and Africa? :hmm:

What's voting to leave the EU got to do with illegal immigrants mostly from the Middle East and Africa? :hmm:

For a start it will cut down on the number of sham-multiple marriages between EU citizens and sub-Saharan and indian subcontinent illegals

Never said they did did I?I just said its a fact theres shed-loads

Just realised,there is literally shed-loads,all of the slough-sheds in southall Hounslow hayes etc have loads of illegals living in there,i remember immigration did one televised raid on one street in southall? several years ago,net result was 13 illegals,that was from ONE street.

Well exactly, illegal immigrants are USUALLY crammed into HMOs or converted sheds etc not 2 bed flats that go for £2000+pcm on the private market.

Usually?Where did you get your statistics from?

I just asked where you got your stats from ;) but you cant produce any?Whereas we are already aware there were illegals in the tower as the government have all but said so with their promised amnesty so they must be in the know,so wheres your stats about the sheds?

• Like 1

I didn't get the stats from anywhere and never said I had concrete stats, I doubt they're even available TBH. Anecdotal evidence (some of which you provided yourself) shows that they usually live crammed into HMOs and other substandard properties though not 2 bed flats that cost over 2 grand a month.

If you've got any stats to dispute that I'd love to see them :thumbs:

• Like 1

Don't spin your psychobabble waffle on me :laugh: all I said was I saw arrests on TV so you replied..........
Well exactly, illegal immigrants are USUALLY crammed into HMOs or converted sheds

But when I asked for stats you said.............................

I didn't get the stats from anywhere........... :laugh: so what do you base your assumption that illegal limmigrants usually live in sheds from? :hmm:

Heres something to help you dave,listen carefully so theres no mistakes,sheds-with-beds or slough-sheds as they were first called are mainly in west-London,got that?West London,as they are predominantly an indian/Pakistani thing,first came to prominence in slough,which is a spit from west London,so north London,east London,south London isn't known for shed-dwellers,so if illegal immigrants are USUALLY crammed in sheds,by your logic does that mean most illegals live in west London?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2381451/Slough-spy-plane-detects-6-000-illegal-beds-sheds-thermal-imaging.html

Heres something to help you dave,listen carefully so theres no mistakes,sheds-with-beds or slough-sheds as they were first called are mainly in west-London,got that?West London,as they are predominantly an indian/Pakistani thing,first came to prominence in slough,which is a spit from west London,so north London,east London,south London isn't known for shed-dwellers,so if illegal immigrants are USUALLY crammed in sheds,by your logic does that mean most illegals live in west London?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2381451/Slough-spy-plane-detects-6-000-illegal-beds-sheds-thermal-imaging.html

HMOs and sheds I said with HMOs being the more common, obviously. Still waiting for your evidence to the contrary?

As for where I got the "stats" I already told you, the vast weight of anecdotal evidence which as far as I'm aware is the only source for information on where illegal immigrants live because there hasn't been any studies done on the matter.

I look forward to the next flurry of poorly spelt impossible to read posts :laugh: