Huge Fire In London

Images still fresh in the mind young girls butchered in Manchester is going to harden some people's attitudes and the death of Muslims young old guilty or innocent will not generate the sympathy it might once of done,harsh but true.

exactly my views in a nut she'll,

Disgraceful attitude.......want a belt of a ball of your own shite....as bad as any terrorist hate campaigner.....same vile comments....

sorry voon, my views don't match yours fs, the Manchester attack was purposefully to target defenseless kids, they actively sought a kids concert, that my friend drew a line for me, I couldn't give a fook about the mussies. my thoughts are with the victims families, victims at the hands of these peoples

• Like 1

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The palace is long overdue an upgrade. Money well spent. Its the heart of British culture.   Lets count up how much has been spent on minorities from daft grants and commuinty projects. Oh and let

It will go like this, they will all get given state of the art housing and a cold fortune found to do it all because of the demographic of that area. Same as when poor little Damilola Taylor was stab

I'd rehome them, back in the shit holes they came from.

Posted Images

Has anyone considered this could be arson with intent?

Imagine if something like this was true; A 'racist' thug burns down immigrants.... If true, the flare up would be catastrophic. Muslims going out kicking off, British natives finding a backbone and before you know it, boom! the streets are a fecking mess ;)

Imagine if something like this was true; A 'racist' thug burns down immigrants.... If true, the flare up would be catastrophic. Muslims going out kicking off, British natives finding a backbone and before you know it, boom! the streets are a fecking mess ;)

Yes and loot the jewellers and f**k off abroad

no surly that could never happen :whistling:

Am numb to this sickened watch sky trying to tell me how to feel heartbroken am distraught that they're struggling to even pronounce some of there clearly British names! Not be long until there rioting guaranteed

there was a travel advert on between breaks in the news yesterday, spain with the Spaniard and his horse n cart, malysians , Chinese etc, London looked more like abbotobad

Not all the dead will be immigrants.., or muslim. Some on here appear to be revelling in this a bit now, as if it's not a just a complete tragedy.
  • Like 1

Not all the dead will be immigrants.., or muslim. Some on here appear to be revelling in this a bit now, as if it's not a just a complete tragedy.

think you need to wind your neck in pal i dont like to think of anyone in that situation .

pesky not everybody is pc as you like to be, everybody is different

• Like 1

Pesky everyone's different if we were all the same it would be bloody boring am just blowing of some steam the way it's coming across from the medias shite. If theve cut corners with the cladding someone deserves to hang am all for that but for them to try tell us how we should feel.... I don't feel anything genuinely this doesn't effect me if it was closer to home yeah probably would... would I like it if someone said it if my family or friends were caught up in it obviously not but I'm not narrow minded enough not to realise that someone out there will feel that way.

• Like 1

it is a tragedy for those involved but you can't be upset for other people's sadness otherwise you'll be miserable your whole life.

As much as I agree with that sentiment, I like to keep a little bit of my remaining humanity still alive ;)

• Like 2

Aye gelignite ......

i defo wouldn't rule that out, and if it's proven true who's the finger of blame doing to point to?
Who?
Hilary Clinton....haha Edited by Accip74