I'm watching less & less these days......it might get switched on late evening. The only thing I seem to be watching much of is Viceland channel, that's pretty good ;-)

That's a good channel pal some good programs on it.

I only watch telly at night for an hour or two in bed it's usually show box or Netflix.

Yeah there's always something interesting on it, which is rare these days.....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a squillion channels.. and feck all worth watching on any of them. Thank god for X Hamster..

love island, big brother and other shite stuff thank god for hunting life

I often find myself watching older series like The Sweeney as I still haven't seen a better polis programme than it.

Watched a good show the other week, the replacement about a architecture firm in Glasgow , it was riveting

However, I detest absolutely anything that spawns from MTV etc

It's mush, we're being dumbed or should I say our children are being dumbed down ,

There's no originality excepting for this is England , nothing seems worth staying with

I can't stick the bias of the BBC or the fillers of documentarys

My pet hate at the moment is in documentaries where the camera is showing a flowing river or a motorway whilst the commentator passes on information of no relevance to the picture, makes me want to kick the telly in

Cheap and easy filming , lazy journalism

• Like 1

I often find myself watching older series like The Sweeney as I still haven't seen a better polis programme than it.

big fan of minder watch it any time its on re run on irish tv. arthur daly and terry those lads were legends. what a sound track too the show.our own tg4 has great viewing also.

Edited by stonewall
  • Like 2

Watched a good show the other week, the replacement about a architecture firm in Glasgow , it was riveting

However, I detest absolutely anything that spawns from MTV etc

It's mush, we're being dumbed or should I say our children are being dumbed down ,

There's no originality excepting for this is England , nothing seems worth staying with

I can't stick the bias of the BBC or the fillers of documentarys

My pet hate at the moment is in documentaries where the camera is showing a flowing river or a motorway whilst the commentator passes on information of no relevance to the picture, makes me want to kick the telly in

Cheap and easy filming , lazy journalism

i heard about that drama. Guy from work said it was worth a watch

I average one programme a day i just bought 30 hunting dvds off another site and im up to date with all the new books from authors i read

What makes it worse is that shite big brothers back on and the wife loves it

• Like 1