I average one programme a day i just bought 30 hunting dvds off another site and im up to date with all the new books from authors i read

What makes it worse is that shite big brothers back on and the wife loves it

That's what a tv upstairs is for .... goodnight love lol ......

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a squillion channels.. and feck all worth watching on any of them. Thank god for X Hamster..

love island, big brother and other shite stuff thank god for hunting life

I often find myself watching older series like The Sweeney as I still haven't seen a better polis programme than it.

I hardly ever watch the TV myself, my missus as a set pattern of crap she watches week in week out, year in year out, all the usual suspects, ie all the main soaps, dramas, medical programmes, dole mole stuff, reality TV, Charity nights, and worse of all talent show, I see it cos its on, but usually sit on laptop playing cards or on hre or other sites, I prefer to watch films or stuff that really interests me, life to short for the misery and bollocks the tv serves up, stuff like sky movies are useless I usually seen em b the time they on their, use kodi for movies boxsets of quality stuff and sports, stream everything, pay nothing lol my pal pays nearly 80 for his sky package and more when the boxings on, couple of fights a month and he cringing at his bill lol

I average one programme a day i just bought 30 hunting dvds off another site and im up to date with all the new books from authors i read

What makes it worse is that shite big brothers back on and the wife loves it

That's what a tv upstairs is for .... goodnight love lol ......

Doesn't she mind sitting downstairs while you're watching BB upstairs?