Your Partners Friends

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The feckers are always nicking me beer.......

Dont get on with the mrs. Never mind her mates   Cheers, D.

She sent me this from last party. I love her in the pokadot number.

Posted Images

I like it when the wifes pals come over..........interesting people,bit of harmless flirting and a giggle......but only for an hour and then i dont have to have conversations while the footies on everyones a winner..

• Like 1

I must have the perfect partnership! My four mates come round on a Tuesday and Thursday and stay with my missus playing cards while I go for a pint down the pub for a few hours! I find it strange that all my mates are t-total and they even chip in for my drinks! They are now talking of booking me a couple of days away now and again as I have been a bit poorly! Strange though because my missus looks so exhausted she looks like a break would do her good as well! So mates yeah salt of the earth!

• Like 4

Their was a theme with my exes friends, all 'kin dossers.

I really think the people you are around can affect your own aspirations and outlook, she's part of my proof :whistling:

• Like 2

I must have the perfect partnership! My four mates come round on a Tuesday and Thursday and stay with my missus playing cards while I go for a pint down the pub for a few hours! I find it strange that all my mates are t-total and they even chip in for my drinks! They are now talking of booking me a couple of days away now and again as I have been a bit poorly! Strange though because my missus looks so exhausted she looks like a break would do her good as well! So mates yeah salt of the earth!

Does she work at te scaffold company ??

• Like 4

Their was a theme with my exes friends, all 'kin dossers.

I really think the people you are around can affect your own aspirations and outlook, she's part of my proof :whistling:

I know what you mean... Since cutting ties with my old life and freinds my life has progressed for the good beyond all expectations.. They were some good times but I'm glad I've moved on especially when I see them now 10 years later on stuck in the same rutt still
  • Like 1

I can't stand them freeloading scourging jealous sweats and they hate me which suits me as they come round when im not home like I tell the Mrs there your mates not mine if they got a job they might make something of themselves

• Like 1

I made an effort to get on with the mrs mates when I first got together with her only for her to accuse me of trying it on with them so lesson learned I don't make any effort at all to be friendly . I now get it in the neck for not making them feel welcome, just can't win with the fckin loon