• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't he start gobbing off about nigel farage because nige had caught a tope.....fogle said it was an endangered shark.  Nah he's a anti, pro eu prick. I'm out. 

I had an arguemnt with him on twitter over fox hunting ... he came out with the usual it's cruel blah blah blah and then I reminded him that he bit the balls off a young goat with no anaesthetic for a

Posted Images

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 19:20, mackem said:

Nowt wrong with ben fogle,started out a bit foppish way back in that reality tv Scottish island type program,but anyone who can complete the marathon des sables has inner steel.

And scale Everest, row the Atlantic and put up with cracknell lol

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Couldn’t give s flying fcuk wether the guy lives, dies or is abducted by aliens for sex experiments, an tae say he made of stern stuff an that is balls, thousands do marathons an such for nowt other than themselves an loads would love to try Everest or some of the other great feats out there, sadly tho not many have the cash or backing of a production company to help out?

I climbed everest mate

Totally agree with katchum, the fella is privileged and plenty of not so privileged would jump at the same opportunities. But likewise plenty of privileged folks that don't so fair play to him for getting through some of the shit he has done, its admirable.

However, as a passionate hunter he is still on my 'can go eat a bag of dicks' list now.

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

tae say he made of stern stuff an that is balls.............. sadly tho not many have the cash

I looked at it years ago,everest was £45k back then,massive price for the average working man.