Whose Side You On?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know whats more shameful the fact he hit her or the fact he couldnt knock her off her feet ......c**t !

It seems to me that the more licensing and regulation these lads have the less actual common sense and savvy they need.......back in the times when you got this type of job based on your reputation or

try being nicer to them? Lol

Cant believe she was pissed and in high heels and he still dint drop her. He wants sacking for that alone.

Agree with myersbg above, a doorman is there to stop trouble and should be restrainin if possible not throwing punches.

But in general nowadays women dont act like women so get what they deserve. Any lass who goes out on all dayers, gettin hammered and throwing punches deserves a punch. Fu*k em. Slags.

• Like 2

That's disgusting and, he's an arsehole.

He's got no business in that job if he can't read that situation and, recognise that he's only dealing with 1 woman.

Yes, she's out of line throwing a punch but, he should have performed a lot better than he did.

Honestly, I don't think he's a stranger to dishing out a few slaps to women. The blokes a c**t.

• Like 3

Nothing could push me to hit a woman...just haven't got it in me. But we haven't seen anything that happened before this...what the bouncer may have done or tried already before it got to the point of hitting her

Edited by daveee88

f***ing silly bitch didnt see that coming lol i thinkhe just went into self defence mode

Good back hand would of sorted her out lol

But all jokes he shouldnt of hit her .they are tought how to deal will angry women

Shit for him tho he will be on the dole come monday

Edited by green dragon

If the geezer cant get control of 1 woman without giving her a dig he shouldnt be doing a job like that.

We can all stick our nose in the air and say women shouldnt act like that no of course they shouldnt but what if it was your sister or your daughter ?......because if it was mine id be having a quiet word with that young man.

• Like 3

Do not wish to be rude or disrespectful to anyone and I do know that this is taking it just beyond this post , but who would not squeeze the trigger on a suicide bomber because it was a woman or a child. Last time I felt sorry for someone I was sucker punched for my troubles. I thank the Good Lord that was all it was and not a F***ing Blade in my Gut, Rips or heart. Reasonable force is the law of the land and it applies to any threat to the body.

All the very best

To be fair he shouldn't of hit her but as I'm not door man not really sure what protocol is in this situation

that

punch he dodged but what was he ment to do after that just Bob an weave till she started landing them or she tired out