High And Low Points Of The Season

When it comes to lamping your a liar if you've never had a shine places you've no permission -but you must be one insane cnut to be digging with no permo imo-any place in this isle -lots of tossers with rifles shooting from the road with no permission seen it with my own eyes many times-that's why the forest is hot potatoes these days-for years you could walk the land and drop what you wanted ,no one was none the wiser-going out in gangs sniffing shit mob handed,Stealing fuel etc hasn't helped the game-long before the ban you could pretty much tip up somewhere knock a door and get on somewhere-as teenagers we would spend days/nights down Oxford way eating what the dogs caught until the oldman would come and pick us up-nothing was out of bounds or off the menu lol-over the years lads get taken places then go back and f**k it up for tidy lads.post-99494-0-93187400-1491144704_thumb.jpgatb dc

• Like 6

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Low point this season was without doubt loosing my good bitch after a sticky dig that went on a lot longer than it should have,but that's a another story,she put in an 8 hour shift but it took its tol

Had some very enjoyable days in good company with the usual suspects. But the high for me would be two five foot digs one immediately after the other (one of which proved awkward), with my 11 year old

I can't believe what I'm reading. Most of us have land we hunt that we fought hard for. I wouldn't be happy to see lads on it. But it's not my land so apart from tell land owner or farmer he had unwan

Posted Images

Chippenham, calne, bath, Swindon, all been hammered for years by south Wales men. I was one of them when I was a whipper snapper. You won't stop them in fact half of them are fecking wild and wouldnt care about plod

And still plenty of game in those areas

Lampshy though?

When it comes to lamping your a liar if you've never had a shine places you've no permission -but you must be one insane cnut to be digging with no permo imo-any place in this isle -lots of tossers with rifles shooting from the road with no permission seen it with my own eyes many times-that's why the forest is hot potatoes these days-for years you could walk the land and drop what you wanted ,no one was none the wiser-going out in gangs sniffing shit mob handed,Stealing fuel etc hasn't helped the game-long before the ban you could pretty much tip up somewhere knock a door and get on somewhere-as teenagers we would spend days/nights down Oxford way eating what the dogs caught until the oldman would come and pick us up-nothing was out of bounds or off the menu lol-over the years lads get taken places then go back and f**k it up for tidy lads.attachicon.gif2017-04-02 15.52.28.jpgatb dc

Fukc me just becaus the dogs jacked doesn't mean you have to eat them ........

• Like 5

the high points for me are my little crossbred has come on well this season after a disasterous season last year. he is a good dog on the rats and has been to ground and bolted one or two and been dug to a couple of times. but is on the big side and gets frustrated. had to dig him out more than once due to getting stuck fast. hasnt learned to clear his back yet. :icon_eek: . he is a season behind, but still a first season dog so happy to feed this lad :thumbs: .

the low point is my lurcher pup fecked her front leg. jumping over a pile of railway sleepers got it stuck fast then panicked and spun about tearing all the soft tissue in her shoulder and damaged her wrist :cray: still got the summer to heal. so not a disaster

post-100217-0-86891900-1491150724_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

the high points for me are my little crossbred has come on well this season after a disasterous season last year. he is a good dog on the rats and has been to ground and bolted one or two and been dug to a couple of times. but is on the big side and gets frustrated. had to dig him out more than once due to getting stuck fast. hasnt learned to clear his back yet. :icon_eek: . he is a season behind, but still a first season dog so happy to feed this lad :thumbs: .

the low point is my lurcher pup fecked her front leg. jumping over a pile of railway sleepers got it stuck fast then panicked and spun about tearing all the soft tissue in her shoulder and damaged her wrist :cray: still got the summer to heal. so not a disaster

attachicon.gifdarceymax1.jpg

good luck your an honest lad :thumbs:

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

All great until its your permission these c**ts are doing .If your reading this and it was you i shone the lamp back at then there is plans in place for your next visit .Already got your reg through my nv ,plod has it too and so has MOD Hulavington.MOD police want a word too it seems .Lads caught a month ago weren't so big when they were caught lol.One nearly cried when his wife was informed .

Find your own permission please.

I have permission that i hold dear and know folk without permission walk it.Its how i started and will finish and its the way it should be.I don,t begrudge anybody working their mutts,even on my permission,as long as they respect the land and landowners property thats all that matters.Getting plod involved is inexcusable and as no place in the pursuit of lurchers and terriers,shooting folk its expected,the average lurcher and terrier soul would never sink to those levels,the ones that do want to take an harsh look in a big mirror.

• Like 1

Well if that puts me lower than a snakes belly then and do I care ,not one f***ing bit .You poach you deserve the consequences and yes I did give the reg to plod as I'm fed up with it .Anyone got a problem don't be afraid to say so cos I sure as hell ain't afraid to speak my mind on here or to your face .If I'm out with a centre fire rifle legally don't you think I deserve to know who's out too ,for safety reasons . If anyone's got me down as a good old boy ,digging and poaching wherever then think again .All my permission is hard won ,worked hard to keep and I couldn't care less if people have no where to work the dogs because they've f****d up their own area .

Poaching to me is on a par with house burglary ,I've spent too much time with men who's lively hoods take a hit from it to think its OK .

• Like 1

Well if that puts me lower than a snakes belly then and do I care ,not one f***ing bit .You poach you deserve the consequences and yes I did give the reg to plod as I'm fed up with it .Anyone got a problem don't be afraid to say so cos I sure as hell ain't afraid to speak my mind on here or to your face .If I'm out with a centre fire rifle legally don't you think I deserve to know who's out too ,for safety reasons . If anyone's got me down as a good old boy ,digging and poaching wherever then think again .All my permission is hard won ,worked hard to keep and I couldn't care less if people have no where to work the dogs because they've f****d up their own area .

Poaching to me is on a par with house burglary ,I've spent too much time with men who's lively hoods take a hit from it to think its OK .

There are only 2 things i find more repulsive than a grass,1 another grass 2 a fecking nonce.Any right minded soul with a lurcher or a terrier should think long and hard about keeping company with your sort.

• Like 3

To be honest Mort there's more thought twice about keeping your company because of your dogs and the way you mob work them lol.I've invited some good lads here and will invite more ,they all know the score .If I burgled your house is that OK or would you inform the law .Double standards you prick but expect nothing else .I'm straight down the line ,no grey areas unlike some I've met ,briefly .

To be honest Mort there's more thought twice about keeping your company because of your dogs and the way you mob work them lol.I've invited some good lads here and will invite more ,they all know the score .If I burgled your house is that OK or would you inform the law .Double standards you prick but expect nothing else .I'm straight down the line ,no grey areas unlike some I've met ,briefly .

If you mugged a granny id inform the plod,if you nonced a kid id phone the plod,if you burgled my house id feel sorry for you and if you had the audacity that many of us started out with and poached someones permission id respect you for giving the mutts their exercise and id not phone the plod.You sir are a turd and not a grey one.If after finding you to be a grass folk still wish to keep company with you id be ashamed of them.

See FD your up to your old tricks again. Making threats to men that have done no wrong. This time with the cops.Last time you were going to get your buddies to do your dirty work. Hahaha. You really are a wrongun. I've come across your type before. You think every bit of ground you have perm on you OWN when the only bit of ground you own is your back garden. You've shown yourself to be nothing but a bully and a grass. I new from your posts on the sweeper thread you were a wrongun and this just proves it.

• Like 2