High And Low Points Of The Season

The question I ask you fd is this.

When you started out with the dogs.did you jump a fence or dig or lamp any were you never had perm on.

Cos I think im %1000 sure that every single lad on this forum who works dog has done it.

I was brought up on a farm mate ,have known farmers all my life ,have had permission since i owned my first dog .I dont care what you or others do or where just not on my bit ,simple really mate .its here in in black and white .

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Low point this season was without doubt loosing my good bitch after a sticky dig that went on a lot longer than it should have,but that's a another story,she put in an 8 hour shift but it took its tol

Had some very enjoyable days in good company with the usual suspects. But the high for me would be two five foot digs one immediately after the other (one of which proved awkward), with my 11 year old

I can't believe what I'm reading. Most of us have land we hunt that we fought hard for. I wouldn't be happy to see lads on it. But it's not my land so apart from tell land owner or farmer he had unwan

Posted Images

FD I'm not saying don't look after your permission your entitled to do so just thought you would've gone over and had a word first instead of getting straight on the phone to plod. I'd say you could be causing yourself more hassle that way for a few reasons. There's a few areas I wouldn't hunt on atleast while birds are down not because I'm scared of it coming on top it's because I've spoke to keepers/landowners/shooters and if there fair I try to be fair and show abit of respect back. Not saying everyone's like that but it can't do no harm surely ? On the other hand i know of a farmer that lets me and another person on here go on now and again if he caught you on there without permission you'd be pleased to see plod turn up lol and he gets far less trouble than those who are straight on the phone or so I'm told.

You see mate that where its gone tits up .Last episode was the 4th attempt at stopping them for a chat but they speed away as though they have committed grand theft .I want to talk but appears my 5ft 8 frame is too much for them lol.Im no fighter but like the next man i will stand up for what i consider mine .I hope there is a backlash as something needs to be done and ive already outlined whos got an interest in it .
So its okay if they stop for a chat? Buf if they get on there toes then they in same category as nonces and burglars?? Come on mate, i get ye pissed off but that daft, lets say this, would you stop a nonce or a group a nonces for a chat? Or get out yer bed in middle of night an have a chat with the low dirty f****r creeping ye house, i fcuking doubt it. Iv strayed while lamping, cant guarentee it will never happen again either, but i deffo aint on same level as a house robber or a nonce ffs

Maybe i think more of my way of life than you .Stopping for a good old rant would be one thing but to drive away at speed like any other criminal is enough to piss off the pope .I make no apologies for giving the reg and hope they are reading this .

When you started out with the dogs.did you jump a fence or dig or lamp any were you never had perm on.

Cos I think im %1000 sure that every single lad on this forum who works dog has done it.

I was brought up on a farm mate ,have known farmers all my life ,have had permission since i owned my first dog .I dont care what you or others do or where just not on my bit ,simple really mate .its here in in black and white .
Well.you are very lucky to have had perm since being a nipper fd.

But the 1 bit you haven't answered is.

Have you ever strayed onto non perm for a look with the lamp or shovel.

You'll never stop lads coming on. I've had it before, instead of getting upset about it i found better permission. Rather that than get the police involved.

If anybody feels that strongly about a few folk walking their permission they have only 2 choices,confront or accept.999 is the choice of scum and cowards.I knew already that the standards we once accepted as the norm had slipped a notch or 3,yet accepting grasses amidst our ranks is a notch to far for me,they have no place in the field or street and if they will grass about a paultry poaching incident then watch your back.

You'll never stop lads coming on. I've had it before, instead of getting upset about it i found better permission. Rather that than get the police involved.

If anybody feels that strongly about a few folk walking their permission they have only 2 choices,confront or accept.999 is the choice of scum and cowards.I knew already that the standards we once accepted as the norm had slipped a notch or 3,yet accepting grasses amidst our ranks is a notch to far for me,they have no place in the field or street and if they will grass about a paultry poaching incident then watch your back.
Not often I agree with you but I do on this grassing is not on in my eyes ! f**k me over a few bits of game plenty to go around

If you saw lads digging wud u rat as well

I would know they aint going no where and walk up to them mate and talk face to face like men . Let them know it was my ground and they aint wanted .Lads talk of digging all over the place ,had some say theyve dug on my ground but never a spade mark to be seen .Some like to be heard talking mate .Life has taught me to spot them a mile away and best let them talk .Most on here giving the big one would shit their pants if they saw anyone approaching where they shouldnt be just like the subaru from the valleys .

• Like 1

FD I'm not saying don't look after your permission your entitled to do so just thought you would've gone over and had a word first instead of getting straight on the phone to plod. I'd say you could be causing yourself more hassle that way for a few reasons. There's a few areas I wouldn't hunt on atleast while birds are down not because I'm scared of it coming on top it's because I've spoke to keepers/landowners/shooters and if there fair I try to be fair and show abit of respect back. Not saying everyone's like that but it can't do no harm surely ? On the other hand i know of a farmer that lets me and another person on here go on now and again if he caught you on there without permission you'd be pleased to see plod turn up lol and he gets far less trouble than those who are straight on the phone or so I'm told.

You see mate that where its gone tits up .Last episode was the 4th attempt at stopping them for a chat but they speed away as though they have committed grand theft .I want to talk but appears my 5ft 8 frame is too much for them lol.Im no fighter but like the next man i will stand up for what i consider mine .I hope there is a backlash as something needs to be done and ive already outlined whos got an interest in it .
So its okay if they stop for a chat? Buf if they get on there toes then they in same category as nonces and burglars?? Come on mate, i get ye pissed off but that daft, lets say this, would you stop a nonce or a group a nonces for a chat? Or get out yer bed in middle of night an have a chat with the low dirty f****r creeping ye house, i fcuking doubt it. Iv strayed while lamping, cant guarentee it will never happen again either, but i deffo aint on same level as a house robber or a nonce ffs
Maybe i think more of my way of life than you .Stopping for a good old rant would be one thing but to drive away at speed like any other criminal is enough to piss off the pope .I make no apologies for giving the reg and hope they are reading this .
If you can live with your decisions then so be it, but id bet if like most men youd do more than having a chat with a nonce or burglar, that itself tells me you don't really hold em in same class, ye may not think a lot of them, an thats your perogative, im sure lots dont think a lot of folk that pass info onto police, its the world we live in, but again, a few bunnys from other side a fence is a million miles away from tampering with kids or creeping houses, or atleast i fcuking hope so. Maybe thats why cops too busy chasing dog lads all over whilst the pakis an bbc employeses are out abusing kids, they must have same priorities as yaself

Even a Pakistani nonce would never keep company with a grass,even they have standards.

I would know they aint going no where and walk up to them mate and talk face to face like men . Let them know it was my ground and they aint wanted .Lads talk of digging all over the place ,had some say theyve dug on my ground but never a spade mark to be seen .Some like to be heard talking mate .Life has taught me to spot them a mile away and best let them talk .Most on here giving the big one would shit their pants if they saw anyone approaching where they shouldnt be just like the subaru from the valleys .

Id like to meet the digging lads you have walked up to,then grassed,your new name would become backfill.

Youve asked so ill answer .The only thing i may have done wrong is to lamp a farm without telling them i was there but having permission all the same .Never dug without permission except the time i had to get a dog out a badger sette on the downs on National trust land ,no need i have acres of digging .

Id like to meet the digging lads you have walked up to,then grassed,your new name would become backfill.

Hard from a frail c**t miles away .

If you can live with your decisions then so be it, but id bet if like most men youd do more than having a chat with a nonce or burglar, that itself tells me you don't really hold em in same class, ye may not think a lot of them, an thats your perogative, im sure lots dont think a lot of folk that pass info onto police, its the world we live in, but again, a few bunnys from other side a fence is a million miles away from tampering with kids or creeping houses, or atleast i fcuking hope so. Maybe thats why cops too busy chasing dog lads all over whilst the pakis an bbc employeses are out abusing kids, they must have same priorities as yaself

Even a Pakistani nonce would never keep company with a grass,even they have standards.

So do i and never keep company with Pakis or failed dog men

Youve asked so ill answer .The only thing i may have done wrong is to lamp a farm without telling them i was there but having permission all the same .Never dug without permission except the time i had to get a dog out a badger sette on the downs on National trust land ,no need i have acres of digging .
That's fair enough fd.

Thanks for the answer.