High And Low Points Of The Season

The question I ask you fd is this.

When you started out with the dogs.did you jump a fence or dig or lamp any were you never had perm on.

Cos I think im %1000 sure that every single lad on this forum who works dog has done it.

I was brought up on a farm mate ,have known farmers all my life ,have had permission since i owned my first dog .I dont care what you or others do or where just not on my bit ,simple really mate .its here in in black and white .
Well.you are very lucky to have had perm since being a nipper fd.

But the 1 bit you haven't answered is.

Have you ever strayed onto non perm for a look with the lamp or shovel.

Youve asked so ill answer .The only thing i may have done wrong is to lamp a farm without telling them i was there but having permission all the same .Never dug without permission except the time i had to get a dog out a badger sette on the downs on National trust land ,no need i have acres of digging .

I once believed you was the sort that could navigate themselves around a dark wood,then you extolled the virtues of Berty Small and admitted to interfering with a Badger Sett.If this nugget is not banned off this site he will take folk down with him.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Low point this season was without doubt loosing my good bitch after a sticky dig that went on a lot longer than it should have,but that's a another story,she put in an 8 hour shift but it took its tol

Had some very enjoyable days in good company with the usual suspects. But the high for me would be two five foot digs one immediately after the other (one of which proved awkward), with my 11 year old

I can't believe what I'm reading. Most of us have land we hunt that we fought hard for. I wouldn't be happy to see lads on it. But it's not my land so apart from tell land owner or farmer he had unwan

Posted Images

Just to bring this to a close for Mort and anyone else with f**k all better to do tonight .......If you come to Wiltshire to poach and dont want to stop for a chat then expect your reg on police data base as a known poacher .Its here in black and white lads ,cant say fairer than that now can i .Off ratting now .

When you started out with the dogs.did you jump a fence or dig or lamp any were you never had perm on.

Cos I think im %1000 sure that every single lad on this forum who works dog has done it.

I was brought up on a farm mate ,have known farmers all my life ,have had permission since i owned my first dog .I dont care what you or others do or where just not on my bit ,simple really mate .its here in in black and white .

Youve asked so ill answer .The only thing i may have done wrong is to lamp a farm without telling them i was there but having permission all the same .Never dug without permission except the time i had to get a dog out a badger sette on the downs on National trust land ,no need i have acres of digging .

I once believed you was the sort that could navigate themselves around a dark wood,then you extolled the virtues of Berty Small and admitted to interfering with a Badger Sett.If this nugget is not banned off this site he will take folk down with him.

Navigated many a dark place Mort and my fair share of badger settes ,when it was legal you muppet .Why not start a poll Mort ,Ban FD ,hes a wrong un .Its your sort that tips in dogs willy nilly that want banning from owning terriers ffs .

Just to bring this to a close for Mort and anyone else with f**k all better to do tonight .......If you come to Wiltshire to poach and dont want to stop for a chat then expect your reg on police data base as a known poacher .Its here in black and white lads ,cant say fairer than that now can i .Off ratting now .

Ive spent the majority of my life in the company of folk with few morals or standards that would amount to little more than anything found in a sewer,the vast majority of them own and live by better standards than a grass.If i come to Wiltshire,which is unlikely id purposely wish to haunt your permission and force a meet.Again there is no place on an hunting forum for a fecking grass,it does not equate.

• Like 1

Navigated many a dark place Mort and my fair share of badger settes ,when it was legal you muppet .Why not start a poll Mort ,Ban FD ,hes a wrong un .Its your sort that tips in dogs willy nilly that want banning from owning terriers ffs .

Where you born and working terriers when it was legal?,were you feck you lawn munching chancer, a clever chancer perchance,beware folks this lad is better educated than the usual anti.

• Like 1

Dogs seem to attract low lifes for reasons unknown to me .Seems they cant be arsed to find permission like most of us and feel the world owes them something .Well it dont Mort .Your all talk and hot air ,like me ,a has been but im fine with it whereas your struggling a bit .

Where you born and working terriers when it was legal?,were you feck you lawn munching chancer, a clever chancer perchance,beware folks this lad is better educated than the usual anti.

Do you want to quote dates when it was made illegal mate

Some young lads not as priviledged as yourself might only have a few lurchers in life. Its only a few rabbits or foxes ffs. Not a crime in my eyes never mind likening it to burglary or the likes. We all have idiots working their dogs on our permission but we dont own the land or the game. Its something everyone puts up with. Never have I heard of one hunting lad inform police on another. Ask yourself this if tomorrow you had no permission would you give up terrierwork? I think we both know the answer.

Google taking a while Mort ,1991 was the year they were fully protected ,prior to that just the badger alone was protected but this act prevented the disturbance of a sette which meant a fox could not be dug from within .I was 26 when this happened .Prior to this act the sette was not protected .

Dogs seem to attract low lifes for reasons unknown to me .Seems they cant be arsed to find permission like most of us and feel the world owes them something .Well it dont Mort .Your all talk and hot air ,like me ,a has been but im fine with it whereas your struggling a bit .

It took me over 30 years to gain the permission i now walk,the first 2 decades were often spent walking in a careful manner and attending magistrates courts for poaching without permission.I have more permission than i care for now and can poach land that the owners know i walk and they choose to ignore,mutual respect mucker.I know for a fact that the majority of hunting souls,especially the youngsters don,t have the luxury of permission i now take for granted and the ones that exercise their charges on my permission,that only leave footprints and a dab of fur,have nothing but my admiration and blessing.I still hop fences as its in my nature.I don,t fecking grass and admit to interfering with setts.

Some young lads not as priviledged as yourself might only have a few lurchers in life. Its only a few rabbits or foxes ffs. Not a crime in my eyes never mind likening it to burglary or the likes. We all have idiots working their dogs on our permission but we dont own the land or the game. Its something everyone puts up with. Never have I heard of one hunting lad inform police on another. Ask yourself this if tomorrow you had no permission would you give up terrierwork? I think we both know the answer.

Its got a point mate ,everyone with permission ,which incidentally is everyone i know here ,will call the law on poachers as its not just deer and fox as you well know . Why does owning a lurcher automatically put you in the wanders club anyway .