Pain I Groin And Stomach?

Just out of desperation thought I would ask on here if anybody else has heard of this?

Basically I have constant pain 24 7 in my pelvic area into my testicles and a constant hot feeling in the bottom of my stomach,

This has been going on for over 2 years it's like I have been kicked in the balls

Doctor's just keep fobbing me off they have scanned my back, had a x Ray on my urinary tract, blood test after blood test but they can't find anything, thought it was prostatitis but that was negative,

They have now asked if I suffer from anxiety and that could cause real bad pain

Anybody heard of this?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its good to look on the bright side of things.

I have a torn Labrum in my right hip which is a constant fuucker for pain. The pain shoots into my right bollock and it constantly feels like I have been kicked, even towel drying has me on the floor

I think you show the typical symptoms of what is known as blue balls. If you are around beautiful women alot the built up pressure can become unbearable resulting in stress,anxiety, depression and sev

Same as. Same as. I've been complaining for quite a while now, had the scans, the blood tests, the Chinese needles and recently the Oramorph for when it gets to be a bit sore. Can't lift much either. Seeing a consultant Wednesday who is expected to advise me on ongoing tests/treatment. Feel for you son. Getting old was never going to get easy ffs. Jok.

Doesn't sound like you'll make it to the weekend pal :no::laugh:

Sounds really nasty and even worse not knowing what's causing it, hope you get to the bottom of it soon :thumbs:

Edited by BGD

Just out of desperation thought I would ask on here if anybody else has heard of this?

Basically I have constant pain 24 7 in my pelvic area into my testicles and a constant hot feeling in the bottom of my stomach,

This has been going on for over 2 years it's like I have been kicked in the balls

Doctor's just keep fobbing me off they have scanned my back, had a x Ray on my urinary tract, blood test after blood test but they can't find anything, thought it was prostatitis but that was negative,

Anybody heard of this?

I have a torn Labrum in my right hip which is a constant fuucker for pain. The pain shoots into my right bollock and it constantly feels like I have been kicked, even towel drying has me on the floor sometimes.

Dr's have said I need an op (9fuuckingrand) to fix it. My point is I was fobbed off for about two years with the stupid NHS Dr's here, searching for a hernia that didn't exist. I went private, had some wonder MRI scan with a 3T Machine (the best around at the moment) and within 15 minutes diagnosed.

Maybe go private or at the very least demand a scan with a level 3T machine on the NHS ;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2

Could be your sciatic nerve, i injured mine six years ago training bjj, pain in lower back that travelled down into stomach left testy then down my leg to my foot, real annoying, it has cleared now after few years.

Anybody heard of this?

I have a torn Labrum in my right hip which is a constant fuucker for pain. The pain shoots into my right bollock and it constantly feels like I have been kicked, even towel drying has me on the floor sometimes.

Dr's have said I need an op (9fuuckingrand) to fix it. My point is I was fobbed off for about two years with the stupid NHS Dr's here, searching for a hernia that didn't exist. I went private, had some wonder MRI scan with a 3T Machine (the best around at the moment) and within 15 minutes diagnosed.

Maybe go private or at the very least demand a scan with a level 3T machine on the NHS ;)

For something potentially serious, I'd urge anyone to go private if they can afford it. A very close friend of mine is now terminal at 52, be lucky to see the year out.........purely down to a catalogue of errors by the NHS.

• Like 1