Shots Fired Outside Parliament

Do yourself a favour but most of all do the lads on here a favour and just bow out gracefully! Not once have you showed any compassion for the casualties of this tragedy but have only tried to get some reaction from everyone. Please Axum pack it in mate and call it a day!

Ok..

• Like 1

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

Do yourself a favour but most of all do the lads on here a favour and just bow out gracefully! Not once have you showed any compassion for the casualties of this tragedy but have only tried to get some reaction from everyone. Please Axum pack it in mate and call it a day!

Wasting your breath mate...he's incapable of rational thought

Ok..
Cheers mate

Not making light of this atrocity but remember the Harrison Ford scene in the Indiana Jones film where he was challenged by the guy with the sword and he pulls out a gun and shoots him! I would have preferred it if that police officer would have had the same option!

So would he. Rip.

I work with a youngster who was an armed copper here (gendarme) till he put a 9mm into his leg and out the other side. They stripped him of exempary rewards he got at police academy as punishment so he quit.

In my nearest town the day cop carries and he does the school crossing job too.

Once upon a time i was very glad the uk o.b. werent all armed, but todays a different kettle of fish.

forget terrorism/jihad for a minute

ladies and gentlemen, never before exhibited on the shores of britain, may i present to you

forced marriages

female genital mutilation

mass underage rape/paedophilia

honour killings

ritual disfigurement for cultural transgression (acid in daughters face f they look at white boys)

abuse/oppression of women

brought to you by your freindly local muslim ..........

Mass underage rape/ pedo

Brought to you by your friendly christian ally friend

Child marriage chart reveals girls can wed at 12 in some parts of the US - as lawmakers battle to raise age to 16http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/child-marriage-chart-reveals-girls-can-still-get-married-at-12-in-some-parts-of-the-us-as-lawmakers-a6921246.html

You've already pissed off half the forum today...you going for a full house?
So im supposed to let it go of members calling as pedos .. " brought to you by your friendly local muslim"

Maybe you guy forget there are muslim members here and this is a wind up post to us.

Very short sighted of you..

You make fun of the attacker.. ok.. but you generalize all muslim and call us worst names and then cry when i reply back.. cant take it dont dish it out

Personally I know there are some decent muslims but the results are always the same with large communities of muslims so of course people are going to generalise. The decent muslims very rarely, if ever control the indecent muslims. As has been said in this thread and many other similar threads, there is never any large movement of muslims against terrorist attacks. I know you realise this, I have read previous posts from you and despite what many think of you, I think you are sometimes misunderstood and probably not a bad bloke. I wish muslims could assimilate and I would not say a bad word about islam. I am still yet to hear of one case of successful islamic assimilation.

forget terrorism/jihad for a minute

ladies and gentlemen, never before exhibited on the shores of britain, may i present to you

forced marriages

female genital mutilation

mass underage rape/paedophilia

honour killings

ritual disfigurement for cultural transgression (acid in daughters face f they look at white boys)

abuse/oppression of women

brought to you by your freindly local muslim ..........

Mass underage rape/ pedo

Brought to you by your friendly christian ally friend

Child marriage chart reveals girls can wed at 12 in some parts of the US - as lawmakers battle to raise age to 16http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/child-marriage-chart-reveals-girls-can-still-get-married-at-12-in-some-parts-of-the-us-as-lawmakers-a6921246.html

You've already pissed off half the forum today...you going for a full house?

So im supposed to let it go of members calling as pedos .. " brought to you by your friendly local muslim"

Maybe you guy forget there are muslim members here and this is a wind up post to us.

Very short sighted of you..

You make fun of the attacker.. ok.. but you generalize all muslim and call us worst names and then cry when i reply back.. cant take it dont dish it out

Peadophiles are not from any singular Religion Race or Creed. Those that assume they are and as such label all fingers as being the same length are light in the brain cell department. The limited vocabulary of some folk means it is the only descriptions they can apply in general terms. Names dont hurt.Muslims are no different from other folk as for controlling others, do Christians control their reliigous Bretheren? Most folk dont give a flying Feck what goes on outside their own front doors thats the reality and level society has sunk to. People talk of assimilation and intergration as if it is the holy grail Tolerance and compromise is the best that can be hoped for. Just consider the number of posts Pakis, Blacks can never be British. A donkey born in a stable doesnt become a horse.. f**k off back to your own country. Then folk talk of integration if people are allowed to settle some where that settlement includes respect for the laws of the host country and its culture and traditions,it does not mean you have to leave your own customs and traditions behind that will never be acceptable to genuine Muslims Most Muslims dont have any problem living and practicing their religion and living in a society with differing backgrounds. I was going to say we should all live by the same commandments but plenty dont believe in religion but then Morals and Character should be a universal benchmark for behaviour in any country or society.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

I tell you a phrase I personally detest, it's "celebrate diversity"........what about valuing individuality?

They can rant and rave about a group of Aboriginies in Australia but if you are a white European from Kent and are a bit worried about an influx of Africans, Arabs or Asians you are a small minded bigot?.......I personally don't get that at all.

• Like 4

Wheres gnasher.. i respect his view. No none sense talker. Im on the right or the wrong

I really hope you slip up enough to the point where the mods have reason to get rid of you...You're a twat and I hope you're f***ing offended

You remind me of the cops here.. lol

Where is here?

• Like 1

Who ever thinks this women doesn't look bothered needs spec savers IMG_2135.PNG

She could have left the iron on....
Burnt a hole in your plus fours
She better not have or she will have something to look worried about.
  • Like 2