Trump Under Fire

8 minutes ago, baker boy said:

And only Fox news pulled her up on it....?

I can't wait for trumps platform to get going lol its going to be brutal on these media companies who are already dying since trump left the building lol

• Like 2

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Forensic audit underway in Arizona of the machines an over 2million votes. 

There's two other states doing the same. 

Did anyone ever hear of project Veritas,they went undercover an was talking to a head guy at CNN,an the CNN boy let it all out,that trump was hounded an biden uplifted,all on video.

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Did anyone ever hear of project Veritas,they went undercover an was talking to a head guy at CNN,an the CNN boy let it all out,that trump was hounded an biden uplifted,all on video.

I think that was pretty self evident all through Trumps presidency mate.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, VOON said:
WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

A new Reuters poll showed 55 percent of Americans approved of Biden's job performance—a level of support his Republican predecessor never reached in the...

In a survey taken in down town sanfranshitsco and silicone valley

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

The forensic audit in Arizona is going well,they found what they were looking for,plus after a judge order the routers an passwords to be hadn't seen ver they still haven't,I wonder why,,,,FRAUD

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Francie said:

The forensic audit in Arizona is going well,they found what they were looking for,plus after a judge order the routers an passwords to be hadn't seen ver they still haven't,I wonder why,,,,FRAUD

Thats after they agreed to hand over the routers and passwords which they have done twice already to left leaning auditors , but no routers and they havnt the passwords to give a right leaning audit ? Dominion have them lol bos say anyway can “ we just put an end to this audit “ “ nothing to see here “ they look frightened and never showed up to the meeting with those higher up don’t look good 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Thats after they agreed to hand over the routers and passwords which they have done twice already to left leaning auditors , but no routers and they havnt the passwords to give a right leaning audit ? Dominion have them lol bos say anyway can “ we just put an end to this audit “ “ nothing to see here “ they look frightened and never showed up to the meeting with those higher up don’t look good 

Everyone knows it was fiddled with,trump is buying his time,hopefully it all comes out an Joe gets the boot lol 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Francie said:

Everyone knows it was fiddled with,trump is buying his time,hopefully it all comes out an Joe gets the boot lol 

Dump is ringleader of a criminal enterprise and will be a tout.

Supergrass.

22 hours ago, VOON said:

Dump is ringleader of a criminal enterprise and will be a tout.

Supergrass.

Voon when the deep state google twatter  main stream media fbi CIA Hollywood and all the other shit bags are all on your side you got the lean on things but the cracks are appearing just saying. The people know things wernt right too many ??? It may take time esp with zero coverage on MSM but it’s clear even with the backing on the left side that the people aint happy with the strange turnaround in voting irregularities  aside from that the Dems are doing a great job of fkn things up lol