Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Just now, green lurchers said:

Pelosi and chipping away at legal gun owners 2nd amendment but threw out a bill in which ice would be notified if illegal immigrants tried to buy a gun ?? 

Dirty vile rats they are,satanic scum

12 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Seen it on an american site, green screen but no-one can think why

To give the impression that joe is actually answering reporters questions, something he hasn't been doing, 60 days in not 1 press  questions and answer session,  he's off his rocker they can't risk it 

Just now, baker boy said:

Fckn strange way to go about it tho....?, them fckrs gotta feel short changed over there...?

They won't let him speak without a teleprompter and even then he screws up,  im actually starting to feel sorry for him its abuse of an elderly , feel for the citizens also they have been well and truly hoodwinked its clear as day now,  I doubt joe will see the year out in the job,  make way for kamala the first unelected black female president lol  you gotta be blind or stupid not to see it now. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Washington compost have just done a retraction on....

Member when they said trump phoned Georgia's leader to demand recount etc 

Well it was all balls they retracted it,an it was used for evidence against him in his second failed impeachment.

Lying vile scum the Dems are.

Oh an it's upto 15 states now I hear that has overruled bidens trans men in sport order.

6 minutes ago, kanny said:

They won't let him speak without a teleprompter and even then he screws up,  im actually starting to feel sorry for him its abuse of an elderly , feel for the citizens also they have been well and truly hoodwinked its clear as day now,  I doubt joe will see the year out in the job,  make way for kamala the first unelected black female president lol  you gotta be blind or stupid not to see it now. 

Sleepy Joe an his Stalinist babysitter Mr harris

What dosnt get reported by MSM probably because the victim was white and it dosnt fit the narrative as the attackers are not  “  According to investigators, the man was sitting in a chair in his apartment when a 14-year-old and a 16-year-old sprayed him with fluid and set him on fire. The victim suffered second- and third-degree burns over 70 percent of his body. He was in the hospital for four days before he died.” What does get published from an acclaimed writer is this garbage under the heading “ whiteness is a pandemic “  he then babbles on about how it’s trumps fault for many of today’s troubles “  Whiteness is a public health crisis. It shortens life expectancies, it pollutes air, it constricts equilibrium, it devastates forests, it melts ice caps, it sparks (and funds) wars, it flattens dialects, it infests consciousnesses, and it kills people—  Rekon the fella needs to ask himself a few questions  

• Like 1