Trump Under Fire

31 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Nope.

I'm keeping my finger on the septic pulse. They haven't got the stomach for it either.

Sure, they'll grumble and drop dark hints, on their own forums. Mumble on about abstracts like, " When America/ns have had enough ... " Complain about the shortage of ammo. Suggest others hide their guns in lakes. So forth.

At the end of the day though? Race Course.

And the screw keeps tightening. History shows. But, that's forgotten.

Screw keeps tightening as history shows but history shows that poke a sleeping bear with a stick and when you waken it up your in deep sh1t

• Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

I agree with both yall.The average american will not stand up.This Civil War is being fought at the political level.Right now state governors across Dixie are openly and proudly defying Biden.Texas governor with abortion. My governor Kay Ivey outlawed companies forcing  vaccinations here.Critical Race theory was outlawed in public schools in my state months ago lol.When biden sends federal troops to enforce his communist regime, thats when the bear will come alive.Same as 1861.Yankees came down expecting a few week battle.For the record there is over 200,000 yankee soldiers buried in Southern soil.The federal government basically only has one job.To protect us from foreign invaders.Everything else should be decided on the state level.Until we publicly hang a politician  the balance will never be restored.Just my opinion same as America's founding fathers.American government only works properly when the federal  government is afraid of its people.

Screenshot_20211031-104715_Chrome.jpg.519a508096ef3bb64cfe1487eb1285f2.jpg

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I agree with both yall.The average american will not stand up.This Civil War is being fought at the political level.Right now state governors across Dixie are openly and proudly defying Biden.Texas governor with abortion. My governor Kay Ivey outlawed companies forcing  vaccinations here.Critical Race theory was outlawed in public schools in my state months ago lol.When biden sends federal troops to enforce his communist regime, thats when the bear will come alive.Same as 1861.Yankees came down expecting a few week battle.For the record there is over 200,000 yankee soldiers buried in Southern soil.The federal government basically only has one job.To protect us from foreign invaders.Everything else should be decided on the state level.Until we publicly hang a politician  the balance will never be restored.Just my opinion same as America's founding fathers.American government only works properly when the federal  government is afraid of its people.

Screenshot_20211031-104715_Chrome.jpg.519a508096ef3bb64cfe1487eb1285f2.jpg

I wish you all the best and hope by defending yourselves and the word of god, the saviour smiles upon you and grants yous the victory.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yes trump behaved like a toddler but the press should have shown him the same respect as previous presidents.if some jumped up little kid with a mic took the piss out of me i would tell them to fook off and ban them from other pres releases.

Edited by .357shooter
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, VOON said:

All waffle like the russia thing,nothing will come of this il bet.

Do you know that trump offered Pelosi who's in charge of the capitol,he offered her the troops  for that day,the 6th,an she declined?why?

Do you know what's the biggest charge given out for the 'insurrection' on Jan 6th,tresspass an obstruction,an a few boys got done was assaulting a police officer lol how's that insurrection?

Edited by Francie
22 minutes ago, Francie said:

All waffle like the russia thing,nothing will come of this il bet.

Do you know that trump offered Pelosi who's in charge of the capitol,he offered her the troops  for that day,the 6th,an she declined?why?

Do you know what's the biggest charge given out for the 'insurrection' on Jan 6th,tresspass an obstruction,an a few boys got done was assaulting a police officer lol how's that insurrection?

More to follow on that….I reckon…

8 hours ago, VOON said:

More to follow on that….I reckon…

I'm not trumps biggest fan,but he's innocent  put my house on it.

Ffs he offered the national guard to Pelosi for that day,an she refused,why?

Did she know what was going to happen,more than ilkley?

Il ask again,how can trump be guilty of insurrection when insurrection didn't happen?

The worst charge that anyone's been charged with for that day, day was assaulting a police officer,then tresspass?

So we'res the insurrection?

• Like 1