Trump Under Fire

10 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Don't feel too bad I have to come here to learn all what's going on in my country ?

But herein  lays the problem.  The keyboard warriors on here who do nothing but post complete nonsense fabricated conspiracies about American politics aren't in America so anything they post has no factual basis. You live there and therefore you are in a better position to have  perspective than the regurgitated tripe from third parties on this site.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Meece said:

But herein  lays the problem.  The keyboard warriors on here who do nothing but post complete nonsense fabricated conspiracies about American politics aren't in America so anything they post has no factual basis. You live there and therefore you are in a better position to have  perspective than the regurgitated tripe from third parties on this site.

Tell him Bruce 

• Haha 1

Some key board warriors ain’t been no further than canvey island  some might have been bit further lol ? more trump supporters on show in day after his impeachment circus than all of sleepy joes rally’s put together  tell them they ain’t right ?don was only on his way home from a game of golf ?

Moving swiftly on while thers no voter fraud about ? let’s have a bit of tom Brady ya know the greatest nfl player of all time who got snapped with a MAGA hat in his locker after a game of golf with don ???????oh the tears from the snowies lol  how terrible of him ?then goes on to win the super Bowl more tears from the skinny latte woke brigade and becomes a legend omg he’s white lolol they hate him more than trump  respect the Brady and the buccs players and team ???ive seen the buccs play great fun Whers meece the intrepid cnn potential reporter lolol how dare Brady be white and get voted player of all time lol hope it roasts ther mammary sjw woke trans ball bags for life ??

D8DAA3D2-C5B5-4DB9-B68E-477D0C48342B.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

The 'cages'that all the lefties an especially joe biden an Kampala harriss,who said last year it was horrifying scences at the border,talking about the kids in the 'cages' have be reopened by joe an Kampala?

There a dirty bunch of lying hoors them leftys ?

I see none of the never trumpers reacted to the spectacular welcome trump got in india,I wonder why that is?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sleepy Joe's health secretary mr rachel Levine,is giving kids hormone blockers an the chance to amputate, genital mutilation.

What the f**k is going on a mentally deranged man making these decisions,wtf is going on 

This c**t is a sick f**k 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2