Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Well something that can be fact checked is always good but alot of this stuff is just conspiracy theories with no way of cross-check

Political biased fact checking ain’t worth a rub  the world wants to know the truth that’s if they can get a platform to tell the truth 

30 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

That's fine but if the pope had been arrested atleast 1 media outlet would have mentioned it yet they haven't

I don’t believe it tbh same as I don’t believe MSM are the big tech companies loaded with Obama players course they are but youl struggle to hear MSM tell ya that 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I honestly have no idea, mate. The situation is baffling and no doubt will become one of the more compelling conspiracies of 2021.

When you compare it to this picture, taken during the BLM protests at the capitol...

BLMSummer.jpg.c42aa00e57d7cdf9fdd9592965611959.jpg

... it's almost like an entirely different world.

While the media is making a lot of hay with this. I don't know it is a fair comparison. After all, they had a little more warning during the BLM "peaceful protests". 

• Thanks 1