Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Shut down the other view go after anyone with a diff view  eliminate the other view = Marxism  ? Open one eye  it’s a big bad world an when it’s too late UK is next just saying lol and that’s conspiracy  that’s my opinion that’s me and not soy boy flakey latte opinion ??

Edited by green lurchers
N
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Shut down the other view go after anyone with a diff view  eliminate the other view = Marxism  ? Open one eye  it’s a big bad world an when it’s too late UK is next just saying lol 

Its never worked though mate infact it has the opposite effect, and so the pendulum swings ? 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, kanny said:

Its never worked though mate infact it has the opposite effect, and so the pendulum swings ? 

It’s been a plan from the end of the Vietnam hippy era China chipped in  not long after chucking money into fogging the unis buying top politicians this is the result  trump fkd China they released the virus just before election smoke screen  ballots I’m no clever cnt but no cnt can tell me the time of day ?? I await to be put right by a jumped up clever cnt ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
Just now, green lurchers said:

It’s been a plan from the end of the Vietnam hippy era China chipped in  not long after chucking money into fogging the unis buying top politicians this is the result  trump fkd China they released the virus just before election smoke screen  ballots I’m no clever cnt but no cnt can tell me the time of day ?? I await to put right by a jumped up clever cnt ?

Bit of track but ....

17 minutes ago, kanny said:

Bit of track but ....

Wat Boris the far right nationalist anti immigrant refugee  ? He’s well in the tech media scope lol and Farage he needs impeaching lol never forgot Obama’s words when he touched down  “ UK is back of the queue “ he was educated lovely boy but his tutored teachers  were Marxists  top and bottom of today’s drama ! Com on man  antifa is an idea. Oh Jesus  it’s russian 

• Haha 1