Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Reap what you sow

do not think that this is purely a case of “we let him have a go “ and he’s not done great the last twelve months . 

imho corona virus and the media’s constant portrayal of him as a rude , incompetent racist has killed him. 

even the anadin advert has subliminal messages about how we need to work together to defeat pain. 

I just find it funny that the same uk dossers who are railing against trumps undemocratic Statements of the last 24 hrs are EXACTLY the same people who rejected the democratic brexit vote ..

• Like 3

what proof has he got ,biggest turn out for voters,most early votes,postal votes.all fecking rigged.it will be just like we have here with postal votes,certain minorities vote a lot more than once.the people responsible have been caught rigging it and still they are allowed to run these postal votes.postal voting should be unlawfull all to easy to cheat.

• Like 1

Trump will win even if it takes a few weeks and ends up going to the supreme court.

I don't think the democrats think they're going to win in the end (and maybe don't even want to), this is like a scorched earth policy. Trump will most likely win but his next term's legitimacy will never be accepted by half the country and they'll be happy with that.

7/1 odds on Trump winning right now, I recon that is one hell of a bet.

Oh...and hi guys ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nik_B said:

Trump will win even if it takes a few weeks and ends up going to the supreme court.

I don't think the democrats think they're going to win in the end (and maybe don't even want to), this is like a scorched earth policy. Trump will most likely win but his next term's legitimacy will never be accepted by half the country and they'll be happy with that.

7/1 odds on Trump winning right now, I recon that is one hell of a bet.

Oh...and hi guys ?

Ha ha ayup bud how's things?  I thought the lefties had caught up with you and done away with ya  ? 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, kanny said:

Ha ha ayup bud how's things?  I thought the lefties had caught up with you and done away with ya  ? 

They never gonna get me laddie ha ha. Hope you and everyone else on the forum are well, f*cking crazy world we're living in.

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, baker boy said:

They didnt accept his 1st term win mate, if biden doesnt get the nod American cities burn

To be fair Clinton did accept it, either that or she had a seizure and forgot to the next day but American cities appear to be burning anyway.

I've never bet on anything in my life but I have a lot on Trump and while I woke up this morning and was in complete horror at what I saw (especially after going to bed with what looked like a guaranteed win) I've been thinking it over all day and just thought I'd pop on to share my thoughts especially for anyone who supports Trump or his ideas.

I'm not sure we're going to get a result any time soon now, I expect there is a good chance this will end in weeks of legal action but I still think Trump's going to win because he has an extra supreme court judge now.

I think Trump actually has a good chance at getting more than 289 electoral votes and wouldn't be surprised if it was 305 or over.

Shame it came to this but I'm not surprised anymore as Brexit got trashed and every other gain made by the so called 'right' is met with total resistance.

• Like 1