Video And Picture Hunters .....

Theres a few of us been on here a while had fall outs seen some name changes , and we have all seen the new guy come post pics of big bags there was one in the ferreting section no been on for two years +

so whos the best the one hit wonder coming on posting big bags for a season and has 100s of photos or the guy who plods away getting a few year after year and dont need picts as his bags are just enough to feed his stuff till he next goes out ?.

Adults shouldn't care either way....

• Like 8

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love a pic here's a few from this season, have a good summer all, atb.

I'm ready for next season

Posted Images

It's mostly banter mate just good fun socks knows that as well

He's gone quiet so must have the bottom lip sticking out.....

He's probably just sick of giving his senses to a child brain.

He's got a child's brain? Be in good company with you then simpleton...... ?

You have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with me fella ... maybe you should seek some professional help .......

• Like 1

You have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with me fella ... maybe you should seek some professional help .......
There you are, thought you'd gone awol old matey....... ?? Edited by DogMan85

what a strange old world we live in indeed

careful last time this came up was it ? dotty or little ted posted one wearing a g string

dayoot023.jpg

Haha[/quote

I'm sure I was there when that pic got taken. Lol Gary took the pic didn't he?

• Like 1

Theres a few of us been on here a while had fall outs seen some name changes , and we have all seen the new guy come post pics of big bags there was one in the ferreting section no been on for two years +

so whos the best the one hit wonder coming on posting big bags for a season and has 100s of photos or the guy who plods away getting a few year after year and dont need picts as his bags are just enough to feed his stuff till he next goes out ?.

I take a few pics for myself, its nice to remember the day out. I have had decent bags and 1 or 2 and i don't need a big bag for a nice picture.

• Like 3

as you all know ive taken hundreds of photos on the goats and other stuff,I cant see any harm in it when its all legal...Sonic my lurcher is coming to slowing down time,ive lately looked back on some of the days we had great sport in the past,Ive shared many photos on the goats,not for back slaps but for the infusion of something a little different,and I think a lot of folk enjoyed reading the stuff.Photos are an investment for the future and a record of the past,for when im too old to get out and do a bit,and want to corner some poor victim and pummel him with ..''I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS A YOUNGER MAN''.....shite lol

• Like 9

Goodonya Jigsaw.... :clapper:

I lost all my photos last year,...a lifetime's worth,...it was emotional... :cray:

Been trying to gather up a fresh batch,..but time and ill-health are now against me, but I'm enjoying every wee victory...

Nothing wrong with lads putting up their pictures,...nothing at all.. :thumbs:

• Like 4

A FATE WORST THAN DEATH PHIL.................well almost anyway,,lol...that to me is a disaster of epic proportions,hopefully some of your team mates and close friends can help cushion the pain abit

• Like 1