Video And Picture Hunters .....

Love a pic here's a few from this season, have a good summer all, atb.DSC01133_zpsrcr2d8so.jpgPTDC0114_zpsyhnlk1kt.jpg250d4af6-2d80-43fb-94f2-8ea2672e49b4_zpsPTDC0004_zpsez8egsdx.jpgPTDC0001_zpsj1rdmgvw.jpgSUNP0011_zpselabbzxe.jpgSUNP0004_zps77cvrktm.jpgSUNP0051_zpsjwu7mcis.jpgSUNP0027_zpstseqquwb.jpgPTDC0002_zpsjtcakufq.jpgSUNP0004_zpsabndb7dm.jpgPTDC0003_zpssrooqj1t.jpgSUNP0034_zpsojn2ktng.jpgSUNP0042_zpsb1fn2aou.jpgPTDC0015_zps8p98nmpw.jpgSUNP0018_zpsvzsgxsno.jpgDSC01219_zpsrb9xs7un.jpgPTDC0008_zpspi2c2ira.jpgSUNP0009_zpsqxafy4ow.jpgSUNP0115_zpsrzd3ohja.jpg

In that first picturre, them dogs have a foot either side of the fence. By the way, looks like 2014 was some season :thumbs:

Both dogs in the pic were not born in 2014 d,ck head. Looks like the summer bull sh t as started early, see you all next season :thumbs:

if they were born when you say they were born, then thats fine. But there is a date tag on one of those photos that says 2014. Just saying

That means nothing, every time you put new batteries in a camera the date resets to when it was produced. You have to manually alter the date.

For example the camera used in the first shot is a Sony HDR-CX330E and the photo was taken on 2016/08/05 at 14:17:07. so even if it had the date 2014 on the photo Exif does not tell lies.

TC

That is Creepy McFreakerson. Big Brother is indeed watching us. (Admittedly I'm a techno dimbo, but Blimey!)

I try and tell people that there is no such thing as anonymity on the internet. Every photo has Exif details, and if you use a phone with the GPS enabled it can even tell where the photo was taken. I have heard that GPS can even track phones that are off, but I will reserve judgement on that.

TC

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love a pic here's a few from this season, have a good summer all, atb.

I'm ready for next season

Posted Images

I agree northern light about picking fault but some still have morals and a respect of other lads ground its a shame some spoil that for a few runs

aye agree with you as well but as I said that's between them something I would never do but of some that would that's why I don't associate with them and never hunt with them
  • Like 2

Remember when you had to take the film to get developed christ I had a few strange looks in Boots after a week of coursing, ferreting and a couple of nights at the at the pheasants lol

It was the pic’s of the after day, late night pup antics that drew the most attention from the developers :laugh:

what a strange old world we live in indeed

careful last time this came up was it ? dotty or little ted posted one wearing a g string

dayoot023.jpg

Haha

this pic actually gies me the f@cking book, oh gads a lardy, it's oh so wrong lol

what a strange old world we live in indeed

careful last time this came up was it ? dotty or little ted posted one wearing a g string
dayoot023.jpg

Haha

this pic actually gies me the f@cking book, oh gads a lardy, it's oh so wrong lol

But you like those panties, don't ya?

i take pictures an vids i like to look back on tgem an share a few always nice to see other lads catches. over my end lads claim to kill 12 foxes a night an when you go out with them your lucky to see 3 foxes never mind kill 3 so i say they are full of it unless they back it up if they want to bum an blow about it prove with a picture of the 12 . i could claim to kill 12 a night but am not one to talk s##t

Northernlite, Iworkwhippets and Katchum, this has to be the best thread on here, thanks for the entertainment, I've been pissing myself laughing reading through this, Socks, its each to their own mate, I love to see a good pic, I look through mine regular and many of the lads on them have been dead for years, I remember the day and the laugh in the pub afterwards, no worries just hunting, humans are nostalgic and without pics people and good dogs we never thought we could do without are forgotten into history, keep taking the pics lads as when we can"t walk those fields and hills it will be all thats left to look back on , WM

• Like 4

Northernlite, Iworkwhippets and Katchum, this has to be the best thread on here, thanks for the entertainment, I've been pissing myself laughing reading through this, Socks, its each to their own mate, I love to see a good pic, I look through mine regular and many of the lads on them have been dead for years, I remember the day and the laugh in the pub afterwards, no worries just hunting, humans are nostalgic and without pics people and good dogs we never thought we could do without are forgotten into history, keep taking the pics lads as when we can"t walk those fields and hills it will be all thats left to look back on , WM

Well said mate! Spot on fair play

Theres a few of us been on here a while had fall outs seen some name changes , and we have all seen the new guy come post pics of big bags there was one in the ferreting section no been on for two years +

so whos the best the one hit wonder coming on posting big bags for a season and has 100s of photos or the guy who plods away getting a few year after year and dont need picts as his bags are just enough to feed his stuff till he next goes out ?.