Video And Picture Hunters .....

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love a pic here's a few from this season, have a good summer all, atb.

I'm ready for next season

Posted Images

nice to have some pictures an videos to look back on an share with others

Id be a tad more than furious if a camera came out whilst i was in the process of exercising the mutts,id be even more furious if it became evident that nothing could be pursued and caught without the intention of impressing a gullible audience.The only reason you wish to share is to serve your ego mucker,fact.

• Like 1

Why could nothing be pursued Morton he's in n,l were its legal and to be fair to trunk I don't think he posts to get likes just to show a good dog at its job which his is and most like to see

There is only one reason he posts.

Id be a tad more than furious if a camera came out whilst i was in the process of exercising the mutts,id be even more furious if it became evident that nothing could be pursued and caught without the intention of impressing a gullible audience.The only reason you wish to share is to serve your ego mucker,fact.
you must no me to well my friend from the day av been on this site av posted pictures of rabbits while i was out my game then changed to foxes to i carried on so the fact is i realy dont give one F##k what few lads think most on here injoy a few picture but what boost to my ego would i get from this site from posting a few pictures on a site were i will meet very few lads from
  • Like 1

you must no me to well my friend from the day av been on this site av posted pictures of rabbits while i was out my game then changed to foxes to i carried on so the fact is i realy dont give one F##k what few lads think most on here injoy a few picture but what boost to my ego would i get from this site from posting a few pictures on a site were i will meet very few lads from

Take your cock out of your hand the next time you post and i may start to take you a tad more seriously.Without sites like this you would cease to hunt as the purpose of hunting would be lost without the audience.

Take your cock out of your hand the next time you post and i may start to take you a tad more seriously.Without sites like this you would cease to hunt as the purpose of hunting would be lost without the audience.
my cock to small to fit in my hand i hunted before this site and il be hunting after this site but il get my night by talking sh#T to yourself. so what seems to be the problem that your striking out an people that share a picture or two . were you neglected a tit as a child ? Edited by the trunk
  • Like 2

Why could nothing be pursued Morton he's in n,l were its legal and to be fair to trunk I don't think he posts to get likes just to show a good dog at its job which his is and most like to see

id look past his comments if i was trying to stud the dog big the dog up to make money or something like that lads av spoke to for years will no me but av read a few of mortons post he just seems to be trying to piss up against everyones leg hes defo the type of fella that would piss into the wind . cheers blackmaggie

id look past his comments if i was trying to stud the dog big the dog up to make money or something like that lads av spoke to for years will no me but av read a few of mortons post he just seems to be trying to piss up against everyones leg hes defo the type of fella that would piss into the wind . cheers blackmaggie

The only advice id give to you and your ilk is don,t eat yellow snow.

The only advice id give to you and your ilk is don,t eat yellow snow.
thsts the most sensible thing i think av seen you write hats of to you morton you can be proud of yourself. but to be be fair i think you should smile an give ur arse a break
  • Like 2