Video And Picture Hunters .....

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love a pic here's a few from this season, have a good summer all, atb.

I'm ready for next season

Posted Images

Me presonally I think the pictures are a good thing, they provide endless entertainment to my grandson which leads to endless questions in turn leads to me recalling hunting days and stories which puts an ear to ear smile across his face and fills him with anticipation for his next foray, all the best for the summer lads

• Like 5

Me presonally I think the pictures are a good thing, they provide endless entertainment to my grandson which leads to endless questions in turn leads to me recalling hunting days and stories which puts an ear to ear smile across his face and fills him with anticipation for his next foray, all the best for the summer lads

Ditto to the above ☝ ...

• Like 2

Ditto to the above ☝ ..And a sketch i had done below ✌ memories,memories nothing but memoriesPSX_20170318_142025_zpspafgyn55.jpg

Fuji it was my birthday last week and my grand children got me 4ftx2ft canvas of one of my white bitch running a hare, very similar to your sketch, grandson says" Papa we knew you'd like this more than slippers and wine gums" made me grin from ear to ear lol
  • Like 3

Mark what a reply tell your grandson he has this to look forward to this summer out mackerel bashing look forward to it post-71205-0-31731300-1489917495_thumb.jpg
  • Like 4

Cheers Davy, I happened to mentiom it to him other day he was here for his tea, christ wish id kept my mouth shut, "when is summer" "when will the mackerel been in" "where is it we will be going" and the list goes on , so thanks again for the offer and ill supply the ear defenders lol there will be more questions than " The Chase " lol

• Like 1

agree mate :thumbs:IMG_1344_zps2lvcnvgw.jpgIMG_5741_zpstuudxiuj.jpg

• Like 8