Us English Should Have The Vote

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im tearing up here lads ? glad to read not all English lads are falling into the nationlists trap. Cause so much division and anomosity trying to get us to hate each other.   what a f***ing horri

"Whole swathes "! Lol you're ignorance knows no bounds.   Yea I forgot the south has full unemployment and its T total.   As for Scotland being a shithole lol you evidently have never set foot in

Well I for one won't be buying into all this stupid politicians shit to get people at each other's throats......its f***ing old hat and boring as f**k. Yes the jocks are all ugly, yes they are comple

Posted Images

I think most in the UK want Scotland to be part of us, problem is that vile creature Sturgeon is poisoning everyone against each other, problem will be that the next time it may be a case of us saying we don't care for the drama, do whatever you want and let us know the result.

• Like 2

So you want the same thing as sturgeon ?

Traitor to Britain. Should be ashamed of yourself

I may be a traitor to Britain but i am 100% behind my own country and that is England

Just look at the SNP they are the traitors

• Like 1

I may be a traitor to Britain but i am 100% behind my own country and that is England

But your asking for the same thing as them you have the same ideology as them.

May be and may be the SNP made me think that way !!

But your asking for the same thing as them you have the same ideology as them.

May be and may be the SNP made me think that way !!
I know where your coming from ...every week its the same record with her ...it does make you think well so be it .

We both need each other, we have done in the past and may well do in the future, be careful what you wish for.

United we stand.

You're right but when you have somebody like her trying to split us up ,then its England first for me

We both need each other, we have done in the past and may well do in the future, be careful what you wish for.

United we stand.

You're right but when you have somebody like her trying to split us up ,then its England first for me

She will fall from grace up there soon, then we can all share a haggis supper and be happy again :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hopefully this will me the nail in the coffin this time surely to god if it's a no again they can't have another vote! Don't know if I've got the patience to wait till 2019. Caused some amount of division that vile women can't wait to find out how we re going to afford it haha. Mind could be a wee ace up the sleeve for Brussels to say that except us to get one over Theresa may if things go pear shaped in negotiations. You'd think with a bit of common sense she'd say right 2022 brexit be done and dusted things all settle down if we re still not happy they'll be a referendum I could maybe under stand that not that I'd want it. Wonder how much advice the snp take from sin fein because lets be honest they'll be praying for Scotland to get independence.

• Like 3