Us English Should Have The Vote

Well I for one won't be buying into all this stupid politicians shit to get people at each other's throats......its f***ing old hat and boring as f**k.

Yes the jocks are all ugly, yes they are complete shite at football.......but I personally wouldn't want to be without them on Britains side ;)

• Like 10

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im tearing up here lads ? glad to read not all English lads are falling into the nationlists trap. Cause so much division and anomosity trying to get us to hate each other.   what a f***ing horri

"Whole swathes "! Lol you're ignorance knows no bounds.   Yea I forgot the south has full unemployment and its T total.   As for Scotland being a shithole lol you evidently have never set foot in

Well I for one won't be buying into all this stupid politicians shit to get people at each other's throats......its f***ing old hat and boring as f**k. Yes the jocks are all ugly, yes they are comple

Posted Images

Exactly my feelings aswell wilf politicians causing divisions for their own political gain.

It was a fore gone conclusion that sturgeon was going to call for another vote.

She had to appease her fanatical followers or find herself out of a job and her cushty lifestyle.

not a straw to draw between them up here and the other shower in wrstminister! All out for themselfs and care not one jot for the nation or its people.

I watched that programme about the Lords well 45mins and had to turn it off! Talk about out of touch and freeloaders. Trully sickening and not one ounce of shame!

• Like 3

People can be on what ever political side they like, and it really don't matter in the bigger picture

If any body was to attack our shores , I'm positive that all this devide wouldn't be worth a toss , as I know we would ALL stand together

To protect our shore lines

Protecting the shore lines is not the problem.

The enemy is already within.

• Like 2

bring it on, YES, from me ;)

Then you are more fuuckin stupid than I thought ;)

You have a downward spiraling economy, no real income, you have no oil money (remember I told you last time the price was going to arse drop lol), no currency, no trade deal with the EU (or anywhere else for that matter because you have fuuck all to offer) and no way of joining it (Spain, Belgium and France to name a couple of major EU players who won't be having the sweaties in the club). There will be a hard border if Scotland even attempts to have a movement deal with the EU. Even in the unlikely event that you are able to join the EU they (the EU) will demand a hard border to ensure no free movement from Blighty to EU gravy train land.

Do you even know why the union was formed AND WHO ACTUALLY REQUESTED IT???? I suggest you research it or fuuck off back to dreamland with your blue painted fantasy lover screaming frrrrrrreeeeeeeedom :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Face it you and your pro indi fuuckwit mates are following wee Krankie to the depths of....

Edited by mushroom

Whole swathes of Scotland despise the English....They want to be free from us but want to hand power to Europe. They want migration but are to stupid to realise that migrants don't want to live in their shit hole country. Let's get rid of the pasty faced, dole dosing, pissed up traitors....And then build a wall!!!

What the fcuk are you?, an snp recruitment officer.

Problem is the sole purpose of the SNP is to bring about a split, and until the time another political party or parties can get their shit together and numerically oppose them up there we are all going to be stuck with this shit. Even if they hold and loose another referendum it wont be the end of it. Remember the "Once in a generation vote" drum the SNP were banging before the last one?

As a yes voter last time I voted for what was being put infront of us. Independence!!! To me that means we go it alone. We take the good with the bad. My choice was not an anti British vote it was simply a vote for our little country to be run by the Scottish people. Simple as that.

Independence to me is certainly not leaving the UK to then still be part of the EU....f**k that!

I was going to not vote but changed my mind and I'll be happy to go stick a big tick in the 'No' box this time.

Yer no flooding our wee place with every foreigner that wants to come here ya wee cow!!

• Like 7

As a yes voter last time I voted for what was being put infront of us. Independence!!! To me that means we go it alone. We take the good with the bad. My choice was not an anti British vote it was simply a vote for our little country to be run by the Scottish people. Simple as that.

Independence to me is certainly not leaving the UK to then still be part of the EU....f**k that!

I was going to not vote but changed my mind and I'll be happy to go stick a big tick in the 'No' box this time.

Yer no flooding our wee place with every foreigner that wants to come here ya wee cow!!

One of the things I respected about you and your decision last time. It wasn't anything to do with Mr Gibson, blue paint or anti Britishness (ok maybe a little bit ya cnut :laugh: ) you wanted you and yours independent ;)

You'll still be with a lot less with independence though mate,. Freebies are long out the window and your cost of living will rise incredibly.

• Like 1

One of the things I respected about you and your decision last time. It wasn't anything to do with Mr Gibson, blue paint or anti Britishness (ok maybe a little bit ya cnut :laugh: ) you wanted you and yours independent ;)

You'll still be with a lot less with independence though mate,. Freebies are long out the window and your cost of living will rise incredibly.

No your spot on mate. Although I don't look at myself as British and do as a 100% proud Scotsman it's not hard to see now that the future of Scotland would maybe not have been great if we had been solely independent.

But to me the SNP played a blinder on conning me into believing we were going alone when all the time they wanted to remain in the EU. Which is something I am dead against. If they had been honest last time and said we will not prosper being completely independent and we will need to be part of the EU then I would never have voted 'yes' in the first place.

Freedom means Freeeeeedom to me...?

• Like 4

Whole swathes of Scotland despise the English....They want to be free from us but want to hand power to Europe. They want migration but are to stupid to realise that migrants don't want to live in their shit hole country. Let's get rid of the pasty faced, dole dosing, pissed up traitors....And then build a wall!!!

What the fcuk are you?, an snp recruitment officer.

no just a vile bitter wee man

Wee Krankie really is one selfish bitch!

The last thing we need is division at this time, the problem is Krankie doesn't even care if her actions damage the negotiations and give the UK a bad deal. That will just give her more ammunition to use against us in a leave U.K. vote.

What kind of nationalist wants independence then hand it straight over to unelected politicians in Europe.

Europe have said Scotland will have to take it's place and go through years of negotiations with Europe before it can even join. With Spain vetoing against it.

the jocks knew this, that out on there own in Europe they be back of the queue , thats why the stay vote won.Let them have there vote if they want, but they know where bread buttered , it must be getting to them though as they hate the english lol , but know its better to stay .!

Bit like staying in a loveless marrige eh ray haha always talking about leaving but not really got balls haha

true i've missed the boat , lol hard to find (rich) 40 year old women ,who likes a old bloke with fooked up back, and hard of hearing , i am still trying though haha . mind you i did meet the other day ,nice looking 38 year old, with nice body :icon_redface: , she was walking her pet collie . we got talking she thought i looked well for my age. she asked about my dogs told her what they were , then we got on to hunting then it went pair shape :doh: she thinks it

cruel , and i shouldn't encourage my dogs to kill stuff . so she not on me list lol , might have to try a jock bird maybe there in to hunting :D

• Like 2

You be joining the lodge next lab.want me to put you're name forward haha

You can f**k right off tae..??

Maybe heading up your way mate for a job soon if all goes well. 6-8 weeks work.

You be joining the lodge next lab.want me to put you're name forward haha

You can f**k right off tae..

Maybe heading up your way mate for a job soon if all goes well. 6-8 weeks work.

Geez a shout if you do mate good to catch up.

it rains a lot lol