Many Hat Wearers On Here.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only wooly hats to keep my bald head warm ,,out in the field or stood on the door at work,,,,some young fellas that come in the club wear hats ,,some ridiculouse lookijng things,,they think they look

mate I,ve just looked it up, it's just a fashion brand, like north face or fat face, I,m a mid fifties, scrap metal collecting, tipper truck driving p***y type of guy, and I would be forced to hang my

With all the hat wearers on here bet andy kelly is kicking himself that he didnt say his got nicked.

Posted Images

only wooly hats to keep my bald head warm ,,out in the field or stood on the door at work,,,,some young fellas that come in the club wear hats ,,some ridiculouse lookijng things,,they think they look cool,,along with there skiiny trousers that finish half way down there calf,,,it really isnt a smart look

• Like 8

only wooly hats to keep my bald head warm ,,out in the field or stood on the door at work,,,,some young fellas that come in the club wear hats ,,some ridiculouse lookijng things,,they think they look cool,,along with there skiiny trousers that finish half way down there calf,,,it really isnt a smart look

I agree tomo there are some strange looking hats about and even stranger lads wearing them.

I'm in the wolly hat brigade myself.

And will have it on tonight while having a shine.

My lad bought himself a white pork pie hat a few years back I laughed so much i thought I was going to wet myself. That, and the comment asking if he'd got himself a job as a butcher and the hat was never seen again. :laugh:

Got myself one of those Barmah hats last year. It's great when it's hammering it down,

Got loads, wear any of 3 different beanies to match the coat im wearing :D a black one for work on nights and one with the earflaps and fur lining when its Baltic.

Baseball cap for fishing and a flat cap for judging shows lol.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

I,m a man of many hats, flat caps for summer beanie,s for winter and a Russian bearskin hat for extreme cold, I was always taught that a good pair of boots keep the cold out and a good hat keeps the warm in and as the years role by these items become more important to me as I attempt to keep up an active outdoor lifestyle, I also carry a small Rucker with a space blanket,a tarp, a ball of power cord, some army ration,s a little stove and some fire lighting kit in it in case I get stuck some were and have to bed down for the night, I have to accept I,m no spring chicken and as I,m a bit of a loner the last thing I need is to freeze to death because I,ve fell and hurt myself somewhere that no one knows I am

• Like 5

Could never understand why lads wear wooly hats out hunting.

They're not water proof and if you're going through a hedge with a gun, or nets or dogs in your hands at some stage you'll have to put everything down to pull your hat out of the thorns and put it back on.

• Like 1