Ewan Mcgregor Fukcing Fanny .......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As A female I felt embarrassed when I saw the stuff in the papers about theses marches, some of the banners they where waving about made me cringe, Couldn't think of anything worse to have been in Lo

He was supposed to appear on this morning today but decided to pull out at the last minuet because earlier in the programme pierce morgan had called some of the women marching against trump "rabid fem

These ignorant fu2kers will reap what they sow . . Madonnas is an Embarrasment . Notice how all these so called celebs who hate Brexit / trump live in houses protected by gates and will never see the

As A female I felt embarrassed when I saw the stuff in the papers about theses marches, some of the banners they where waving about made me cringe, Couldn't think of anything worse to have been in London with thousands of women all whinging on about how women have a raw deal.

I have never felt short changed because I am female , I really dont think the types of women who go on theses marches represent me, I might have had some time for there so called '' cause'' if they had taken to the streets over the Muslim grooming gangs who raped & pimped out white teenage girls.

I choice to have a family & stay at home to look after them untill they where old enough for me to be able to work part time , I didnt pursue a career had no interest in it, if you want to have a career & then rent a womb in your 50's & pay a live in nanny to look after little jonny thats also fine

But please dont assume that because I have no qualifications or didnt have a career that I have under achieved, far from it

RESPECT!!! You deserve to be proud of yourself and I wish more people (not just women) had your common sense.
  • Like 3

As A female I felt embarrassed when I saw the stuff in the papers about theses marches, some of the banners they where waving about made me cringe, Couldn't think of anything worse to have been in London with thousands of women all whinging on about how women have a raw deal.

I have never felt short changed because I am female , I really dont think the types of women who go on theses marches represent me, I might have had some time for there so called '' cause'' if they had taken to the streets over the Muslim grooming gangs who raped & pimped out white teenage girls.

I choice to have a family & stay at home to look after them untill they where old enough for me to be able to work part time , I didnt pursue a career had no interest in it, if you want to have a career & then rent a womb in your 50's & pay a live in nanny to look after little jonny thats also fine

But please dont assume that because I have no qualifications or didnt have a career that I have under achieved, far from it

RESPECT!!! You deserve to be proud of yourself and I wish more people (not just women) had your common sense.

At least hes standing up for his views and Pierce Morgans a fanny anyway

What I don't get is he's waiting to go on the show and suddenly realises its hosted by piers Morgan ? Surely he knew that already . Even I know he does morning tv and I work in the days

Brilliant post.......well said Kay.

This is why every right minded person, male or female, hates 'feminists'....

"Women of all genders" :lol::lol::lol:

C3HYrtBWEAAQgiO.jpg

This is the sort of stuff that makes me so bloody mad, I don't quite understand exactly what it is they are fighting for, it makes a mockery of the early suffragette movement, that made big changes for women like being able to vote & buy a property in your own right, I am all for that .

If I am honest a lot of them come across as aggressive & basically men haters, I can only conclude that a lot of these women don't actually spend any time in the company of men full stop, by all accounts these '' marches '' where organised on facebook & I am sure most of them treated the day as one big hen party & if asked what there cause was they wouldn't have a clue . :laugh:

• Like 6