Snow Forecast?

Snow coming ...no one go to work , only travel in emergency , don't forget to load the car with essentials, blankets cooker snowmobile , etc ..all flights to be cancelled , the country will be in lockdown , people will be bulk buying food , we'l be out of road salt in two days ......BUT FOR FCUKS SAKE DONT PANIC .......☃️⛄️ ...one more thing a note from health & safety ...please don't throw snowballs it's very dangerous ...

I hear snowballing is permitted as long as you have written permission, and correct ppe consisting of crash helmet, flotation suit, muffler, gauntlets, and moon boots

And passed the appropriate H&S course ...

• Like 1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember the last time we had a lot of snow i followed all the instructions if you were travelling on the road, take a warm blanket, food provisions, thermos flasks, extra clothing, a snow shovel et

Snow coming ...no one go to work , only travel in emergency , don't forget to load the car with essentials, blankets cooker snowmobile , etc ..all flights to be cancelled , the country will be in loc

If it does ,then at least the country will be all white again

Posted Images

Snowfall in winter - shock, horror !

I used to work with a woman who came from northern Sweden. She found it hilarious that we have an inch of snow, and the country grinds to a halt. She was used to -30° and measuring snowfall in metres.....Everything carried on, everyone goes to work, the kids go to school, because the are prepared, and accept that, during the winter, it usually snows....

Yesterday, on the news, there was a report live from Budapest. It was -15° with great lumps of ice floating down the Danube. I spoke to my Hungarian buddy, who said it was quite normal, but it passes after a few weeks - nothing to worry about !

Better get ready for the coming cataclysm, then.... Hopefully, there'll be some bread and milk left at the shop. Last time it snowed, the bin men had to change their day !

Snow coming ...no one go to work , only travel in emergency , don't forget to load the car with essentials, blankets cooker snowmobile , etc ..all flights to be cancelled , the country will be in lockdown , people will be bulk buying food , we'l be out of road salt in two days ......BUT FOR FCUKS SAKE DONT PANIC .......☃️⛄️ ...one more thing a note from health & safety ...please don't throw snowballs it's very dangerous ...

--------------------SPOT ON!!!

Snowfall in winter - shock, horror !

I used to work with a woman who came from northern Sweden. She found it hilarious that we have an inch of snow, and the country grinds to a halt. She was used to -30° and measuring snowfall in metres.....Everything carried on, everyone goes to work, the kids go to school, because the are prepared, and accept that, during the winter, it usually snows....

Yesterday, on the news, there was a report live from Budapest. It was -15° with great lumps of ice floating down the Danube. I spoke to my Hungarian buddy, who said it was quite normal, but it passes after a few weeks - nothing to worry about !

Better get ready for the coming cataclysm, then.... Hopefully, there'll be some bread and milk left at the shop. Last time it snowed, the bin men had to change their day !

Bin men would have been getting measured up for moon boots

I hear snowballing is permitted as long as you have written permission, and correct ppe consisting of crash helmet, flotation suit, muffler, gauntlets, and moon boots

and as long as it doesnt offend the muslim community!

Kids apart, who the fukkkkk wants snow? It's a nuisance.

Me, LOL.

It's about the only time golf courses shut during daylight hours which mean I have access to one in particular that is lifting with game and we have a cracking rough shoot.

Plus, this country is thoroughly mundane. Snow, storms, lightening a bit of flash flooding spices things up a bit.

• Like 3