Who Are You Having Round For Dinner ?

just me and her (wife) , i will either go on xmas day or boxing day morning , to the churchyard and take some flowers to my mom+ dad's grave , then back home ,go for couple of pints in the pub , you never know there might be some nice middle age women in there lol , then home for me xmas dinner, my son and his wife coming round boxing day .

• Like 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My house is a very open one, for many different reasons, and at the moment I,m up to eleven for dinner, but that could still rise to around fifteen, if someone chooses to have Christmas alone good luc

It's the first year I will be having Christmas day with my 14 year old son since he was 3 so I'm really looking forward to it

f***ing nobody because they are all 500 miles away !!..........love it !

just me and her (wife) , i will either go on xmas day or boxing day morning , to the churchyard and take some flowers to my mom+ dad's grave , then back home ,go for couple of pints in the pub , you never know there might be some nice middle age women in there lol , then home for me xmas dinner, my son and his wife coming round boxing day .

Thats it ray theres always some old bird needs stuffing.

Thats it ray theres always some old bird needs stuffing.

:D yep

Just me the wife and son this year. I expect my boy will spend the afternoon visiting his girlfriend(s). Let's hope they all have a full dinner ready for him. :laugh:

he prob has only 1 thing on his mind to eat that day, rhymes with Chris akabusi

At least it be miost.

and warm and cleans itself after eating from haha
  • Like 1

Two best friends and their wives,daughter son in law and gr son............and a long lost uncle i didnt even know was still alive till recently !.....you know when your so pleased to see someone you get carried away on enthusiasm and ask them round for Xmas dinner.....but go on to regret it later :D

• Like 2

Going out for lunch this year with wife and two boys,no stress,no cooking,no dishes,just a bit costly but by the time you add every thing up?not much difference,do usually have Christmas with other family members but things not good this year,mother in-law getting cremated next Tuesday after being in hospital for 7 months,and a family argument on my side due to being stabbed in head by my sister,so Ho Ho Ho merry Christmas !

greyman thats true mate,we got two Jamaicans coming round,ones just split up so will be alone otherwise,she was miss Jamaica 1992 or something so not too shsbby.we not aving jerk turkey tho.?will have a good day no matter

• Like 1

Well on xmass day I'm going out with the missus family for 3 corse meal bout 27 of us in total ....then Boxing Day the missus pitting a spread on at home and a party for my side off the family so about 20 odd ..........

So day after Boxing Day I'll be spending on my own peace and quiet