Who Are You Having Round For Dinner ?

Right then, we've decided what for Xmas dinner, and what were having to drink. So, who's coming round to your house for Xmas dinner ?

Big family do, or just the two of you ? Maybe it's your first Xmas without the kids ? 'Praps you're having granny round ?

We spend Xmas on our own, the kids are all grown up and spread far and wide now, but we have our best friend round for dinner and a few drinks - he's single and he'd be on his own, otherwise. (Luvvie alert !)

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My house is a very open one, for many different reasons, and at the moment I,m up to eleven for dinner, but that could still rise to around fifteen, if someone chooses to have Christmas alone good luc

It's the first year I will be having Christmas day with my 14 year old son since he was 3 so I'm really looking forward to it

f***ing nobody because they are all 500 miles away !!..........love it !

Just myself, the wife and our 10 year old daughter + retarded labrador

The 23 year old can't be bothered coming...charming lol

We'll have a nice day, late breakfast go out for a walk and then have Christmas dinner. Hopefully very chilled and fingers crossed I'm not working.

Boxing day we've got to head back to the hell hole to visit the parents etc

Just us this year, Mrs, 3 kids and my dad who never gets a proper invite from any of his other kids, fed up chasing my arse around catching up work feeding cows etc just to pack kids up and travel an hour to either of my sisters then get back in the dark and have to work again, rather spend it quiet and leave the children enjoy the day as it happens. probably open presents then go out listen to the local band play some carols before dinner, got in-laws coming over on boxing day, big change from a few years ago when our mother was still alive when I cooked for anything between 18-26 but as a family we all seemed to started to do own day at home and pick a different day to get together.

It's the first year I will be having Christmas day with my 14 year old son since he was 3 so I'm really looking forward to it :thumbs:

No likes left. Hope you have a brill day!

Cheers nik... We normally have Christmas day just me and the Mrs then have another Christmas day on boxing day with the kids my eldest are all grown up now and doing there own thing so its going to be great just to have the lad on the main day. :thumbs:

My house is a very open one, for many different reasons, and at the moment I,m up to eleven for dinner, but that could still rise to around fifteen, if someone chooses to have Christmas alone good luck to them, but if someone is alone through death, divorce, or other shit in there life, I will make a space for them at my table,I don't even have to know them well, but that to me is what chrimbo is about, I could not give a shit about the latest must have gadget, but I would find it really hard to leave someone out in the cold, on the one day of the year when family and friends should be together,

• Like 14

My house is a very open one, for many different reasons, and at the moment I,m up to eleven for dinner, but that could still rise to around fifteen, if someone chooses to have Christmas alone good luck to them, but if someone is alone through death, divorce, or other shit in there life, I will make a space for them at my table,I don't even have to know them well, but that to me is what chrimbo is about, I could not give a shit about the latest must have gadget, but I would find it really hard to leave someone out in the cold, on the one day of the year when family and friends should be together,

And that is what it's all about fair play to you greyman we do a similar thing here there's a dinner for anyone and everyone ??