Bradley Lowery

Tragic for his family and his friends

Sadly I don't buy into the wider communal loss,

I see on twitter absolute strangers have been writing absolute abject poetry in his memory

One has nearly 8000 shares

f**k is wrong with people

Its terrible news but I think it was going to far

Children just like him are dying of terrible illnesses every day

• Like 2

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres an update chaps   Bradley Lowery's parents have been given the devestating news that their son has around 2 months left. He fought hard and has been as Brave as anyone could possibly be. A Leg

I lost a son that would of fit those clothes bb as much as my lost and pain was he didn't suffer like Bradley did stiff every parent reacts differently Bradleys passing was no worst a lost than your

Posted Images

No max it isn't

I feel for the boy as much as the next person and my heart goes out to his family

There for the grace of god it's not your own

But sadly in my eyes he became a figure head for one up man ship

Tell me max, I know he's local to you and your a good lad , but why was he given so many days in the sun?

When he came out at Everton and the national etc I bet you there was a little kid with tubes stuck in him up whissie hossie in a full Everton strip that asked his mam and dad why he couldn't do that?

He nearly presented the premier league trophy ...

Of what relevance was he to Chelsea?

So there wasn't another terminally London child?

I dont begrudge him or his family a single smile or moment, he's entitled to it god rest his soul

But if our society is requiring moral guidance from professional sportsmen and twitter there's something sadly wrong

• Like 2

That's the world we live in Stiff....its a f***ing mess and kids with cancer get used as a virtue signaling tool on social media, blown up in to god like status's, fund raisers and the like but in the end they're forgotten 2 months later.

RIP to the kid, I didn't follow the story but no child should die before their parents

• Like 1

That's the world we live in Stiff....its a f***ing mess and kids with cancer get used as a virtue signaling tool on social media, blown up in to god like status's, fund raisers and the like but in the end they're forgotten 2 months later.

RIP to the kid, I didn't follow the story but no child should die before their parents

The world is a f***ing mess because his family used social media to try and raise funds to give there ill child a chance at life? THAT is why it was blown up so much and people started to try and follow and keep up to date on how the wee man was! As a massive football fan his team he supported tryed to give the kid a few special days then some other teams joined in! Other dying kids will be doing other things that don't involve football, it happens all the time. Can't see why that is making the world a mess? Other idiots use FB to show what they are having for dinner! Through his mum using social media that wee boy would have died having some amazing memories

• Like 5

So his death is sadder for the nation than that of my mates little 6 year old boy?

Who was stuck in a hostel till he passed?

Next time my little un gets a cold I'll email NASA to make sure she gets a seat booked on the first launch?

The fact is if god forbid , the same was to happen to me or mine, I'd move heaven and earth,

But

I wouldn't have expect or particularly Like the nation to mourn for them

It's a tragedy for the family and his circle

No more

• Like 1

So his death is sadder for the nation than that of my mates little 6 year old boy?

Next time my little un gets a cold I'll email NASA to make sure she gets a seat booked on the first launch?

The fact is if god forbid , the same was to happen to me or mine, I'd move heaven and earth,

But

No more

I'd say just as sad, can't see what the problem is if I'm being honest! Also don't see the point in the NASA comment?

i dont do facebook,twitter,snapshit,but i dont think it matters in this case ,prob many other poor kids with the same outcome that dont do the limelight thing,just another poor wee chap lost his life so early.rest his soul.

• Like 2

I was at an event yesterday, and nearby there was a stall for a small, local charity called Emily's Star.

I got talking to one of the ladies and, among their many sterling efforts, they have an army of knitters, who make clothes for very small, very premature babies.

She showed me one of these, and I have to say it stopped me dead, and a small tear came in my eye.......the tiniest thing I have ever seen - smaller than the tiniest dolls clothes ! The child filling this jumper would have fitted into my hand !

It's almost inconceivable that a child born so small can somehow cling to life....

A real eye opener, and a genuinely humbling experience that made me realise how insignificant my own problems probably are.....

If there is a god, I honestly hope that he looks down on every one of these poor souls.

• Like 3

But

No more

Why even argue about a little kid that passed? That's the saddest thing about this thread.

Rip kid.

And hopefully no more arguing before it gets stupid

Exactly...thought this was gonna be a condolence page for bradley...not a discussion about whether the attention he got was deserved
  • Like 2

I lost a son that would of fit those clothes bb as much as my lost and pain was he didn't suffer like Bradley did stiff every parent reacts differently Bradleys passing was no worst a lost than your mates son its every parents worst nightmare its just Bradleys chose to go down the route they did and they made the best they could for him the smile on his face I'm sure will tell you they made it better for him and Bradley himself has raised awareness of many children suffering up and down the country and hopefully will raise abit of money for other kids just like him

• Like 6

Your all totally missing the point

I don't grudge the lad at all anything ,

I was sad to read he'd died , it was me who said on here Defoe should get sports personality for what he's done ,

But he's one kid , who maybe did get all the others wishes , who belonged to his family

Not the country,

If his plight was truly about raising awareness, rather than giving him a good day out, be honest and say it's for him rather than pushing other kids to the sides

The little Battler got the send off he Deserved today.

The streets were lined with thousands of locals and a good lot from far and wide to pay their respects and to acknowledge how Bradley and that smile brought vast awareness to childhood cancer.

A old mate of mind who I spent many happy hours running Hares with dusted off his Bagpipes and Piped him in and a grand job he did .

Obviously Defoe was there walking thru the village from Bradley's home to the church behind the cortège with his England top on.

FairPlay also to Ellis Short ' Cattermole' O'Shea'

Mannone ' Grayson and Moyse for turning out.

Really proud of this local community they way they have got behind one of their own.

RIP Bradley Lowery.

Other kids will beat this terrible disease because of his Foundation.

Well said max, bradley was a fighter, God rest his wee soul.