Bradley Lowery

I hope the little lad gets sports personality of the year

Or at least Defoe

:thumbs: hope the little lad can keep hanging in there, every time i see him it gets to me, what brave little lad, and deff Defoe he is just Brill, he been to visit few times in hospital with no cameras etc , very good man :yes::yes:

• Like 1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres an update chaps   Bradley Lowery's parents have been given the devestating news that their son has around 2 months left. He fought hard and has been as Brave as anyone could possibly be. A Leg

I lost a son that would of fit those clothes bb as much as my lost and pain was he didn't suffer like Bradley did stiff every parent reacts differently Bradleys passing was no worst a lost than your

Posted Images

Sad news, at least the parents have accepted and are concentrating on spending time and making happiness for him and memories for themselves.

Too many times I’ve seen others refuse to accept and set off after a miracle to foreign cancer quacks who, with pointless and often dangerous and painful treatments, steal not only the parent’s money but also their chance of making that fun and those memories.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...