Bradley Lowery

North East news tonight

North East postal depot manager stated Bradley Lowery recieved 28k Christmas cards from around the World today and 75 parcels.

He said these numbers are unprecedented for one person.

Unbelievable .

think he has received in excess of 40,000 cards now - restores faith in humanity

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres an update chaps   Bradley Lowery's parents have been given the devestating news that their son has around 2 months left. He fought hard and has been as Brave as anyone could possibly be. A Leg

I lost a son that would of fit those clothes bb as much as my lost and pain was he didn't suffer like Bradley did stiff every parent reacts differently Bradleys passing was no worst a lost than your

Posted Images

There was a piece about Bradley on last night's Look North. He has now received 75000 cards. He's to receive a new treatment from America which, it is hoped will extend his life for several months but it's not a cure. His goal for Sunderland will feature on Match of the Day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I always follow this boys story in the online Sunderland echo, always smiling despite his suffering, fantastic little characters hope his new treatment trials have positive results.

• Like 2