D Lloyd Lamps

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All this fuss over a lamp ,hope any of you never Have any real crisis in your lives .

My veiw today when I was walking bruce lolno as good at night

Got a new bag for my lamping nights

Posted Images

A bit like passing driving test you buy a motor that gets you to a to b and does the job.seems these cheap lamps catch rabbits maybe not everyone in the field but hey they get you out.Maybe when your top of your game you know the best kit for the job and can afford it then have the roles roce bit like fishing gear you can pay a fiver for a rod and catch fish or you can spend 500 on a rod that does the same but casts a bit further

Guna get one of these cheap LEDs due it fits me pocket.

Happy hunting fellas

• Like 2

Not saying that mate but id rather be out with a £10 torch if that's all i could get hold of.atleast i would be out. If someone can scratch £50 together and get out then good on them. What would you rather they save £50 a week for 7 weeks ?sit in the house til they got enough for something better? The important thing is people get out with their dogs.does it really matter what with?

• Like 2

A bit like passing driving test you buy a motor that gets you to a to b and does the job.seems these cheap lamps catch rabbits maybe not everyone in the field but hey they get you out.Maybe when your top of your game you know the best kit for the job and can afford it then have the roles roce bit like fishing gear you can pay a fiver for a rod and catch fish or you can spend 500 on a rod that does the same but casts a bit further

Guna get one of these cheap LEDs due it fits me pocket.

Happy hunting fellas

If I can help mate pm thanks

Shite lamps and any money spent on em is longer you will have to wait to afford a decent set up, and the guy that sells em is a complete and utter fat blow hard, save your money is my advice to anybody wanting a lamp

how long you been lamping? I've lamper 30 years with every type of lamp apart from blitz got a striker , Coleman , blue eye and others I've leant out bought the 120 of d Lloyd been out twice and I'm more than happy with it, loads of range not to wide quite easy to carry what's the problem with them? My dog thought it was alright as well! Took light force out with it next time didn't miss anything when scanning field with it because I checked with light force, so what's wrong with them?
  • Like 1

Have I once said led lamps are better than bulb lamps ?

Try getting your head out of your arse Mik.

And read this next line.

Some lads can't afford any other lamp so a lamp and battery for £50 is a God send for some.

So gaz can only test a lamp proper up with you.

It's dark in the whole of the UK Mik.

You are like a broken record constantly going on moaning about these led lamps.dont you think we've heard enough out of your mouth by now.

You don't like them ok.youve told us enough.

And then the old show me a decent post from 3500.card.

Grow up a bit Mik.

If you want to talk like a kid.

Go on Facebook.

I'm not sure what MIK is gonna show me up his way that I haven't seen lamping elsewhere in the country to be honest but I've said I will go and have the crack so I will.

I've had my LED lamps out with you (King), Trigger 2, Hubbs, RubyJet, complete different parts of the country and never had an issue. Never felt like my lamp was inferior and wished I had a halogen.

But like I say, we will soon see.

If it's just a case that the land is so big where he lamps then I will come on here and say that these lamps are no good on that sort of land and with 5 mile slips. But we know that anyway and I doubt I will stray from the LEDs. They suit the land I run, quarry I run, and do what they say on the tin.

I have been nothing but polite and courteous to you Gaz inviting you up here and into my home ....so don't try and be a smart c@nt with your 5 mile slip comment you have been in the game 5. Minutes .....but regarding if these LEDs cut it we will soon see ....your words not mine

Name calling lol you calling gaz a c**t be cos of that chill mik .the £300 you payed tracer for you rifle lamp as gone mate get over it and have a good season

12 hours to travel to compare lamps. For christ sake boys grow up

Well we would be doing more than just comparing lamps with a bit of luck

what else youse going to be comparing lol
  • Like 2

what else youse going to be comparing lol

I used to spend more time finding a Wipac on a 4x4 then wiring it up to my wifes favourite lamps switch and a battery rescued from a forlorn motorbike than bickering about the next best thing on the market that could illuminate a crouching rodent.Ive yet to source any lamp as good as a Wipac,with cut down bean tin taped to the front.Todays moderner lamper is more pampered perhaps.

• Like 3