D Lloyd Lamps

Have anyone used the 120 who is slagging led off? The 150 is shit in my opinion the 120 miles better and j bought one myself.

My pup 9 month old and didn't complain on the first thing he ever saw in a beam....must be those shitty Hancock eyes only working with shitty led light ?

• Like 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All this fuss over a lamp ,hope any of you never Have any real crisis in your lives .

My veiw today when I was walking bruce lolno as good at night

Got a new bag for my lamping nights

Posted Images

All this fuss over a lamp ,hope any of you never Have any real crisis in your lives .

This is a hunting site and this is the place to discuss the goods and bads of lamps etc ,some of us are very passionate about hunting and to us its a way of life , if your not into this join a different site maybe ?and before you say it i prob deal with a life threatening crisis at least once a month but that goes with the job this is my real life .

• Like 1

I have not any need to go and join another site ,I just find it odd that folk are arguing over lamps that they don't like or do like. No need to get all pmt mate or is that the monthly thing you are talking about? I think they have been discussed and some like them some don't ,and it's gone into a bitching match that all.

• Like 2

I have not any need to go and join another site ,I just find it odd that folk are arguing over lamps that they don't like or do like. No need to get all pmt mate or is that the monthly thing you are talking about? I think they have been discussed and some like them some don't ,and it's gone into a bitching match that all.

Im not getting PMT im telling you as it is MATE...if you dont like it read something else

Edited by DEERMAN

I'd rather just go out during the day lol

Do people still venture forth in daylight hours,thats so olde school mucker.

I will do as much in the day as I do at night as you know Morton you have met me ...the point I am trying to make is these chinese mad cheap LED lights are shite and for lads to not waste their money I and a few other lads bought them last season and were very disapointed in them ...Now Gaz said he was going to do a review on the LED s so I have invited him up here to do that ....then the lads can read the review and decide if they want to part with their money
He's done a review. Don't think he needs to shine a lamp with you to make his mind up.so if he can see rabbits at distance with a £60 lamp but you can see them with £3000 thermal lamps are shit so the lads you are saving money can save for one of them lol

Now its the other chuckle brother being a smart c@nt ..and you are going on about me being boring and changing the record ....This is how I see it I said the LED lamps were shite you and Gaz said they werent ...I never mentioned your lamps it was you that got your knickers in a twist .....so I offered Gaz to come up here and test the LED as we have thermal NV so we can spot a field with NV and see if we can pick it up with the LED and compare it to the halogen and he can write an honest review nothing more nothing less ....I also said that the dogs do not pick stuff up as well in the LED this will aslo be tested and written about in GAZs review .If you were so confident in your lamps you have nothing to worry about infact you should be relishing that your lamps are being tested and given a review on here... surely that will be good or bad for business ....Now this is just going around in circles especially when clowns like King get involved its plain for everyone to see on here that no one listens to him any way ....so lets just see what happens when GAZ comes up and if you had anything about you DLOYD you would come along as well because if your lamps are as good as you make out its going to put a few quid in your pocket

You sed to gaz not to bring me up have you now worked out I'm a nice guy lol

Tracers are shit and so are lightforce ! I've been out with one of these lamps my mate slammed it on the floor in a field and it stayed in one peace and still worked if it was a lightforce or a tracer it of been in bits, I've had all the best lamps but tbh these impressed me for what they are even I said they where shit till I seen one work. Just my opinion end of the day who cares what people use long as there happy with it.

Edited by FKOF
  • Like 1

I have a deben led .. I like it in some places I hate it in others .. done good numbers with it .. I've got the blitz and striker and 2 lithiums I use them all in different places .. I'll always have a cordless led around now because they are just handy anyways .. aslong as boys are happy who gives a toss ?

• Like 1

Mate was telling me about the old days of using motorbike batterys in made up wooden boxes and car headlight held on a radiator hose, said he ruined so many coats and jumpers from battery acid escaping.

I said about LEDs having a tight beam he said they used to try and get them to shine tight.

He still bagged loads with that setup

Glad we've moved on a tad ☺

• Like 1

Im not getting PMT im telling you as it is MATE...if you dont like it read something else

OK in the interests of not adding to bitch fest I'll bow to your forum authority :bye:

OK in the interests of not adding to bitch fest I'll bow to your forum authority :bye:

go and lick some more arse you dickhead

go and lick some more arse you dickhead

:tongue2: