D Lloyd Lamps

Fuk all to do with how much money I earn or lads worming and feeding their dogs and don't give me sob stories about lads with family and xmas just around the corner ..I know what it's like to have fuk all I started of lampin with an old Land Rover head light taped to a broom ahandle with an old 12 volt car battery in a game bag but it was still better than these cheap shitty Chinese LEDs .. WTF has me buying everyone a lamp got to do with these LEDs being shite.......as I have already said lads can do want they want with their money I am just letting lads know what I think of these cheap LED lamps whether they take my advice that's up to them ...my replies in this thread were a bit of craic but wit would of went right over the top of you head ....your mate will be up at mine in a few weeks so hopefully he will give an honest opinion about LED lamps he will be given plenty of oppertunity to test them ...as for DLoyd selling the lamps I never ever mentioned his name he was the one who spat the dummy and started the name calling and totally bottled it when he was given the oppertunity to test his product ......as for change the record show me 1 decent post you have put on here out of 3500

• Like 5

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All this fuss over a lamp ,hope any of you never Have any real crisis in your lives .

My veiw today when I was walking bruce lolno as good at night

Got a new bag for my lamping nights

Posted Images

Have I once said led lamps are better than bulb lamps ?

Try getting your head out of your arse Mik.

And read this next line.

Some lads can't afford any other lamp so a lamp and battery for £50 is a God send for some.

So gaz can only test a lamp proper up with you.

It's dark in the whole of the UK Mik.

You are like a broken record constantly going on moaning about these led lamps.dont you think we've heard enough out of your mouth by now.

You don't like them ok.youve told us enough.

And then the old show me a decent post from 3500.card.

Grow up a bit Mik.

If you want to talk like a kid.

Go on Facebook.

Fuk all to do with how much money I earn or lads worming and feeding their dogs and don't give me sob stories about lads with family and xmas just around the corner ..I know what it's like to have fuk all I started of lampin with an old Land Rover head light taped to a broom ahandle with an old 12 volt car battery in a game bag but it was still better than these cheap shitty Chinese LEDs .. WTF has me buying everyone a lamp got to do with these LEDs being shite.......as I have already said lads can do want they want with their money I am just letting lads know what I think of these cheap LED lamps whether they take my advice that's up to them ...my replies in this thread were a bit of craic but wit would of went right over the top of you head ....your mate will be up at mine in a few weeks so hopefully he will give an honest opinion about LED lamps he will be given plenty of oppertunity to test them ...as for DLoyd selling the lamps I never ever mentioned his name he was the one who spat the dummy and started the name calling and totally bottled it when he was given the oppertunity to test his product ......as for change the record show me 1 decent post you have put on here out of 3500

And the 1 decent post I put on here was before you put this post on.

• Like 1

No name calling jest sed you are boring going on and on. on evey post about LEDs.as for bottling it what the hell do I want to come and meet your for your bore me on here that's more than I need.you pulled the invitation any way. Got 8 out of 8 last night with shit dogs and shit LED lamp.have a look at buy and sell lads chrimas offers on all lamps.keep post at the top mik all mitey

And read this next line.

Some lads can't afford any other lamp so a lamp and battery for £50 is a God send for some.

You are like a broken record constantly going on moaning about these led lamps.dont you think we've heard enough out of your mouth by now.

Grow up a bit Mik.

Go on Facebook.

I'm not sure what MIK is gonna show me up his way that I haven't seen lamping elsewhere in the country to be honest but I've said I will go and have the crack so I will.

I've had my LED lamps out with you (King), Trigger 2, Hubbs, RubyJet, complete different parts of the country and never had an issue. Never felt like my lamp was inferior and wished I had a halogen.

But like I say, we will soon see.

If it's just a case that the land is so big where he lamps then I will come on here and say that these lamps are no good on that sort of land and with 5 mile slips. But we know that anyway and I doubt I will stray from the LEDs. They suit the land I run, quarry I run, and do what they say on the tin.

• Like 1

And read this next line.

Grow up a bit Mik.

Go on Facebook.

I'm not sure what MIK is gonna show me up his way that I haven't seen lamping elsewhere in the country to be honest but I've said I will go and have the crack so I will.

I've had my LED lamps out with you (King), Trigger 2, Hubbs, RubyJet, complete different parts of the country and never had an issue. Never felt like my lamp was inferior and wished I had a halogen.

If it's just a case that the land is so big where he lamps then I will come on here and say that these lamps are no good on that sort of land and with 5 mile slips. But we know that anyway and I doubt I will stray from the LEDs. They suit the land I run, quarry I run, and do what they say on the tin.

I have been nothing but polite and courteous to you Gaz inviting you up here and into my home ....so don't try and be a smart c@nt with your 5 mile slip comment you have been in the game 5. Minutes .....but regarding if these LEDs cut it we will soon see ....your words not mine

No name calling jest sed you are boring going on and on. on evey post about LEDs.as for bottling it what the hell do I want to come and meet your for your bore me on here that's more than I need.you pulled the invitation any way. Got 8 out of 8 last night with shit dogs and shit LED lamp.have a look at buy and sell lads chrimas offers on all lamps.keep post at the top mik all mitey

Just stop the name calling and come and prove your product

And read this next line.

Grow up a bit Mik.

Go on Facebook.

I have been nothing but polite and courteous to you Gaz inviting you up here and into my home ....so don't try and be a smart c@nt with your 5 mile slip comment you have been in the game 5. Minutes .....but regarding if these LEDs cut it we will soon see ....your words not mine
I think gaz means by a 5 mile slip is just tounge in cheek.

And relates to the LEDs performance over big distance.

Compared to halogen.

You got out the wrong side of the bed Mik ?

And read this next line.

Grow up a bit Mik.

Go on Facebook.

Not sure how that was being a smart c**t? Just stating a fact. We all know the LED lamps don't cut it on huge fields or massive slips?

You haven't invited me up out of the goodness of your heart, you've invited me up to try and prove a point to the lads on here.

I've got more invites up and down the country than I can get around to this season and for many seasons to come. Not bad for someone who's been in the game 5 minutes.

I've been polite and courteous accepting your invite and offering to travel the 10-12 hour round trip to help you get your point across and said I would post honestly about the outcome.

Dont know how this thread got into a slanging match?? I did original post to compliment D. Lloyd on an excellent service!! And tbf ive got a blitz & lithium battery set up plus a tracer & lithium battery but since i got plr 500 ive not used either of them. On the perm ive got its well good enough & last nite wasnt best nite here to try the new lamp but i wanted to get out. I got a desperate situation rabbit wise & some nites can walk for hrs & not even see a pair of eyes. Merry xmas everyone ?

• Like 3

I'd imagine these cheap lamps are a false economy type thing, I've had a blitz and a striker for a good 15 years maybe longer. Can't see these lamps still going after a few years if your lucky.

I've got an led but don't get on with it but can see why people like them for the ease of use.

• Like 7

I'd imagine these cheap lamps are a false economy type thing, I've had a blitz and a striker for a good 15 years maybe longer. Can't see these lamps still going after a few years if your lucky.

I've got an led but don't get on with it but can see why people like them for the ease of use.

Im the same mate , I think their crap ,miss loads of gear and its not till you use thermal with one you see this but thats just me ,if you want to buy one and think their wonderful crack on its not hurting me ,opinions are like arse holes we all have one

• Like 5